sodium intake

Options
Just curious from reading blogs what is the normal daily sodium intake for someone on1200 calories per day:flowerforyou: :smile:

Replies

• sarahiris
    sarahiris Posts: 82
    Options
    Just curious from reading blogs what is the normal daily sodium intake for someone on1200 calories per day:flowerforyou: :smile:
  • awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    Daily intake is around 2400mg but I keep mine around 1500mg because I retain water easily.
  • mamapea
    mamapea Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I was curious too. Go into settings and add sodium to the list of things you want to track. When it is addded to your daily food diary it calculates the required amount. For 1200 calories, mine said 2500 ( I assume it is milligrams).
  • awestfall
    Options
    I was curious too. Go into settings and add sodium to the list of things you want to track. When it is addded to your daily food diary it calculates the required amount. For 1200 calories, mine said 2500 ( I assume it is milligrams).
    Yes it is milligrams
  • queen3510
    queen3510 Posts: 180
    Options
    Yes it is milligrams

Hi Awest,

what kinds of foods do you eat to maintain the 1500 mill of sodium. I'm struggling to keep my sodium in check. I can max out 3k+ in a day. Thanks for any ideas! Be blessed!
  • awestfall
    Options
    Yes it is milligrams

Hi Awest,

what kinds of foods do you eat to maintain the 1500 mill of sodium. I'm struggling to keep my sodium in check. I can max out 3k+ in a day. Thanks for any ideas! Be blessed!
    fruits,veggies,beans stuff like that