Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

The thread about nothing....

1192021222325»

Replies

• Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    I am here to contribute to the nothingness :drinker:

And you did it beautifully. :love:

I think I'm reading minds today.
  • amanda11475
    amanda11475 Posts: 599
    I guess if I don't talk about my boob being tender, whatever I have to say isn't worthy of responding to!! :tongue:

:laugh:

:laugh: hope it's better today :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Yes, NAT comes in and it's "TALK TALK TALK......so pretty...talk talk talk..blah blah blah"

Tami comes in and I get......................................................................................................................................
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    I guess if I don't talk about my boob being tender, whatever I have to say isn't worthy of responding to!! :tongue:

That should be the beacon Trouble's been waiting for. :laugh:
  • Mireille

What did you say about your boob?
  • TamTastic

Yesterday I said my boob was tender (preggo thing) and got responses!! LOL!!
  • Shannon023
    Getting closer......

{{SQUEEL}} :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member

whose boob?
  • Mireille
    :wink:

Maybe you should use it as your opening line in all posts. Just a suggestions.
  • amanda11475
    amanda11475 Posts: 599
    Hmmm....boobs AND pork... this thread keeps getting better and better! :bigsmile:
  • Shannon023

whose boob?

man boobs....:noway:

ManBoobs.gif
  • TamTastic
    :wink:

Maybe you should use it as your opening line in all posts. Just a suggestions.
    Maybe I will!!!!