Starting over again for the last time

Options
Hello Pals!
I'm a complete newbie on this site. I have used WW online on and off over the past several years with some great successes and some major slides. I had been hunting around for a site that was free, had extensive DB records for foods/exercise and had a real sense of community. Caloric tracking seem much more intelligent and easy to use than a sometimes arbitrary point system for me. I am so glad I found MFP, I'm very excited about starting over again, but this time for the last time.

Looking forward to making some new friends and sharing in the journey.
_____
184041.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

Replies

• Capelobster
    Capelobster Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello Pals!
    I'm a complete newbie on this site. I have used WW online on and off over the past several years with some great successes and some major slides. I had been hunting around for a site that was free, had extensive DB records for foods/exercise and had a real sense of community. Caloric tracking seem much more intelligent and easy to use than a sometimes arbitrary point system for me. I am so glad I found MFP, I'm very excited about starting over again, but this time for the last time.

Looking forward to making some new friends and sharing in the journey.
    _____
    184041.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • Families_R_Forever
    Options
    Nice to have you here! You will find ALOT of support here. I LOVE this site! I am starting over too, this time I am really motivated!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • OrganicGirl314
    Options
    Hey, i hope you stick with it make your goal :)

Good luck!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome MFP, the greatest website ever. You will love it here. I do. I find this site so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::drinker: :flowerforyou: :happy: