New Kickboxing Instructor here... What are you favorite...?

Options
Hey all! My old kickboxing instructor (who is a GREAT friend of mine, and has been a personal wellness coach to me) is moving to Atlanta. He GAVE his kickboxing class to me, since he has seen my progress from 234 pounds down to now 144 pounds. I was very flattered! We do this kickboxing class in a church so we listen to upbeat Christian music that is fun to work out to: Kirk Franklin & Anthony Evans to name a couple. I am also getting all of his charts and supplies to run the class (weights, bmi measurement taker, body fat % measurement taker, and some healthy treats. I'm working on my calendar for the end of this month and also working on giving the class some health tips (I have some good ones already, but it wouldn't hurt to know more) Basicially I'm wanting to know a couple of different things...

1) What are your favorite upbeat Christian workout songs?

2) What are your favorite health tips that anyone has given you?

Thanks in advance for your answers and the time you have taken to read this! :flowerforyou:

Edit: I'm embarresed! I just realized I said 'What are you favorite'? I can't edit the title! Yikes! I'm sorry!!

Replies

• Ambeltz2016
    Ambeltz2016 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Skillet and Flyleaf

2. Take it one day at a time changing your life take time you didn't get this way over night so your not going to change over night, and set small goals and work you way up.
  • mom2lyla
    mom2lyla Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I love David Crowder Band-- Like a Lion, No One Like You, Undignified, etc.
    Skillet & Flyleaf are great.
    Hillsong United has some good upbeat songs, too, like Take it All, Freedom is Here...can't think of more off the top of my head now but I will ask the husband!
  • fee2dancesing
    Options
    I love Fred Hammond.
    Being reminded that I didn't get this way over night and the weight isn't going to go away overnight is the most helpful. That and realizing that it's about me as a whole, personally, emotionally, and spiritually.
  • jlmccoy119
    Options
    Just saw this post but I like Mary Mary's Praise You, it's older, but it always made me want to get up and dance!