Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred

Options
Does anyone know how many calories are burned in this?

Replies

• cdub78
    cdub78 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I would also like to know as I just started that on Monday and have no idea what to put for calories burned. I will say this....my legs feel like I got beat up by a bunch of thugs with bats!!!
  • slived
    slived Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I burn 330 at level 1. My fave workout DVD
  • lauehorn
    lauehorn Posts: 183
    Options
    Log it as circuit training for 20 minutes or get a heart rate monitor.
  • Foxefabuluz
    Foxefabuluz Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    The website says only about 187, but that CANNOT be correct based on how I sweat. I usually guesstimate about 250. (Shrugs)
  • CrazyDaisysMommy
    Options
    I think most of us just log it as Circuit Training for 20 minutes. I think mine comes out to 260 calories.
  • 1jeaniebeanie
    1jeaniebeanie Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Idk... I don't have an HRM... however... I have been losing still and I calculate my cals burned using the MFP cardio option of Circuit Training. =)
  • danibabs
    danibabs Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I second getting a heart rate monitor. It's the best way to tell for anything.
    I'm 5'5" 175 lbs and I was burning 180-210 at level 1, and am now burning 210-250 at level 2.
  • charisxena
    Options
    Hey, I record it under 'Circuit training, general' on here. If that helps :)
  • beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    look on my diary profile, I've done it and broke it down into the 3 levels and what I burned for each one.........
  • Sophie983
    Sophie983 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I was burning around 190 calories at level one and I'm burning 210 calories at level 2.
  • Jess3kids
    Jess3kids Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm burning anywhere from 180-220 on Level 1. Before I lost these 20 pounds I would burn close to 300. I wear a HRM.
  • Katy8967
    Katy8967 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I just started my shred today and plan to log it as circuit training until i can save enough pennies for a heart monitor...

... heehee and yeah i went for a short walk to the shop about 2 hours after... it damn near killed me!! :) xx
  • Jessika_witha_k
    Options
    Depends on your weight, age, etc... and probably the level as well. I heard some people previously say they tracked it at 180 calories but IDK what kind of shape they were in- it's different for everyone.
  • raidawn11
    raidawn11 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I use a HRM and burn between 330-400 depending on how much I put into it. I am on level 2....but I am doing Ripped in 30, not 30 Day Shred so this may not be helpful!
  • chelljo12
    chelljo12 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    try using circuit training under the exercise tab, put in amount of time and it should give you the cal. burn. I usually burn aroung 310 cal for 25 minutes...hope this helps
  • kbw414
    kbw414 Posts: 194
    Options
    I burn 330 at level 1. My fave workout DVD

Same. I use a heart rate monitor.

It depends on your weight and age, though. I'm 26, female, 184 lbs.
  • carolemack
    carolemack Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    I'm 64, 5'5". weigh 223 and use a HRM. I just started the 30DS and according to my HRM I burn between 183 and 196 on level 1.