Feeling so BLAH!!!

Options
The last few days i have been feeling SO bloated and just blah!! I am still hungry, but all that sounds good is cereal, i have been eating the high fiber kind....maybe that is why i feel so bloated in my stomach!! Any suggestions to make that bloated sick feeling go away? I drink water all day, but i have been feeling so thirsty too....any suggestions???

Replies

• carajo
    carajo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    The last few days i have been feeling SO bloated and just blah!! I am still hungry, but all that sounds good is cereal, i have been eating the high fiber kind....maybe that is why i feel so bloated in my stomach!! Any suggestions to make that bloated sick feeling go away? I drink water all day, but i have been feeling so thirsty too....any suggestions???
  • dawnmichele21
    Options
    This may be completely off the road, but are you pregnant? I just had my first daughter 6 weeks ago and all I craved was cereal and water at the beginning and the bloated feeling was like none other. I don't mean to scare or offend you because not everybody is the same...
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    Eating a lot of fiber will cause a lot of bulk to build in your intestines...I'm not sure how much water is a lot for you, but try to get it up to 3-4 litres. I eat a lot of fiber, and I find that I have to drink that much each day. Also, eating a lot of carbohydrates can cause water retention/bloat/thirst because one gram of glycogen, the stored form of blood sugar, binds to about 3 grams of water.
  • carajo
    carajo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    This may be completely off the road, but are you pregnant? I just had my first daughter 6 weeks ago and all I craved was cereal and water at the beginning and the bloated feeling was like none other. I don't mean to scare or offend you because not everybody is the same...
    AHHH!! I hope not:wink: No you didn't scare or offend me:laugh: It was kinda funny...but no i'm not prego!!