successful vacation

Options
I went on a mini-vacation to Atlanta and went shopping and ate out all weekend. I was careful in my choices but had strawberry shortcake at "The Cheesecake Factory". I felt very guilty and made sure that I worked out at the hotel. (before I wouldn't have cared about a fitness room only the breakfast :laugh: )
I was finally able to by a large shirt in the juniors section again :drinker:
This morning when I weighed in I had lost 1.6 pounds so I feel as though I can treat myself just have to do it in moderation.

Replies

• stimpy6298
    Options
    I went on a mini-vacation to Atlanta and went shopping and ate out all weekend. I was careful in my choices but had strawberry shortcake at "The Cheesecake Factory". I felt very guilty and made sure that I worked out at the hotel. (before I wouldn't have cared about a fitness room only the breakfast :laugh: )
    I was finally able to by a large shirt in the juniors section again :drinker:
    This morning when I weighed in I had lost 1.6 pounds so I feel as though I can treat myself just have to do it in moderation.
  • mfpme
    mfpme Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Hey there Stimpy6298/Master List Member!! :happy: :happy:
    Good job! To have do fitness while on vacation and fit into a the shirt! Tks for your success story!!

• shababy
    shababy Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Good job on your vacation! I love Chessecake Factory. I get the jumbalaya and split it in half. It makes for great leftovers. Congrats on your shirt!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome MFP, the greatest website ever. You will love it here. I do. I find this site so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::drinker: :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • 4suredistime
    Options
    183577.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Congrats! I am going on vacation in 1 month and hope I can be as disciplined as you.
    I have just started my life style change (1 wk today) and am doing great so far. Hope I don't
    ruin it by going on vacation and changing my routine.
    Keep it up girl.:happy:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome MFP, the greatest website ever. You will love it here. I do. I find this site so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::drinker: :flowerforyou: :happy:

sorry about that, congrats on your successful vacation.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!