Daily Motivation

Ok so I'm mostly doing this post for me to have a place to put this, but feel free to join me!

Every day I'm going to find one motivational picture to post - whether it be a celebrity or myself, or an event or clothing or whatever. Just something that motivates me on that particular day.

Yesterday's -

1328624641_maria-menounos-467.jpg

Maria Menounos is ridiculous

Today's -

41CCHPn-NML_SY445_.jpg

The bikini I'm gonna buy when I hit my goal weight!

Replies

• danibabs
    danibabs Posts: 298 Member
    Eva Mendez for Calvin Klein. Not sure what she's selling in this picture but holy crap...

eva-mendez5.jpg
  • happyjoyousfree1
    happyjoyousfree1 Posts: 124 Member
    Keep em coming Dani this is just what I need Humor and motivation!!! Wish I could figure out how to add a pic or 2 too!
    Elle from chilly Boston
  • danibabs
    I just figured out how to do this thread. It's pretty easy but you gotta set up a photobucket album first and upload stuff there, then you can copy them from photobucket into a thread.
    If you search the message boards there are lots of step by step instructions.
  • Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    Eva Mendez for Calvin Klein. Not sure what she's selling in this picture but holy crap...

eva-mendez5.jpg

I know EXACTY what she's selling, and.. SOLD~
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member

eva-mendez5.jpg

I love Eva Mendez so I will steal your picture!! I don't wish to be this small but I wish to be the most realistic HEALTHY version of this. And I know she comes from people who eat so she must work at this!!

PS: I think Maria Menounos lost like 75 pounds (or something like that) before getting on that show!

Oh and Danibabs, you are beautiful today.
  • MandaJean83
    MandaJean83 Posts: 671 Member

Today's -

41CCHPn-NML_SY445_.jpg

I want this bikini! Where did you find it?
  • danibabs

I love Eva Mendez so I will steal your picture!! I don't wish to be this small but I wish to be the most realistic HEALTHY version of this. And I know she comes from people who eat so she must work at this!!

Yea I don't think I'd ever get that little - but what I totally want to steal is the confidence to take this picture!! Her attitude make sit that much hotter.
  • danibabs

Today's -

I want this bikini! Where did you find it?

It's from Betsey Johnson's French Pastry line. I found it on Everything but Water but when I googled for the image I found they sell it a bunch of different places. Not cheap though! I'm saving (money) as well as losing (weight) to get it!
  • danibabs

PS: I think Maria Menounos lost like 75 pounds (or something like that) before getting on that show!

Oh and Danibabs, you are beautiful today.

Whoaa I had no idea. I just read a couple articles on her and that's amazing. No wonder she looks so good - she worked for that body!

Thanks so much!! That's the kind of motivation that really keeps me going. You are amazing.
  • happyjoyousfree1
    Hey Dani Where's todays pic??
    As far as bikinis go I'd be happy just wearing a bathing suit NOT made by Ringling Brothers!
  • danibabs
    Carrie Underwood. I was listening to her in the car this morning. Though I wouldn't say she's necessarily one of my favorite singers, I admire her a lot. She manages to be adorable and hilarious, and also kind of a bad *kitten*. She completely owns her body and her personality. And she's just so pretty. Look at those legs.

carrie_underwood.jpg
  • danibabs
    Hey Dani Where's todays pic??
    As far as bikinis go I'd be happy just wearing a bathing suit NOT made by Ringling Brothers!

The Eva Mendes was yesterday. I do it in the morning :)
  • MandaJean83
    MandaJean83 Posts: 671 Member
    Carrie Underwood. I was listening to her in the car this morning. Though I wouldn't say she's necessarily one of my favorite singers, I admire her a lot. She manages to be adorable and hilarious, and also kind of a bad *kitten*. She completely owns her body and her personality. And she's just so pretty. Look at those legs.

carrie_underwood.jpg

Have you seen pics of Carrie back when she was on American Idol? She most certainly wasn't this thin and toned. I think she really worked for it as well! :)
  • danibabs

Have you seen pics of Carrie back when she was on American Idol? She most certainly wasn't this thin and toned. I think she really worked for it as well! :)

Yes! When I was looking up pics I saw a bunch of her from American Idol. I had no idea the difference!
  • happyjoyousfree1
    Good choice!
    She's an all around winner!

I can only dream of having legs like those.... having legs like those, oh well
    At least I'm a blonde lol
  • danibabs
    1. I LOVE her.
    2. This image is how I feel today. Like a badass.
    3. I'm about to go get my hair touched up, and Emma Stone is my favorite red head.
    4. I LOVE her.

easy-a-movie-image-1-cropped-proto-filmcritic_reviews___entry_default.jpg
  • happyjoyousfree1
    Have a great beauty day!
    Nothing like a trip to the salon!!
  • danibabs
    Today's my rest day, so I'm going with a rockin' curves pic. Plus I mean, how bad *kitten* is this? Definitely pumps me up to work hard this week.

salma-hayek.jpg
  • happyjoyousfree1
    She smolders! Enjoy your day of rest mi amiga!
    Elle
  • danibabs
    Hey Mum -
    Even when it's really cold out, I still want to go for my walk!
    Thanks,
    Dex

IMAG0353.jpg