weird foods you eat.

Options
13»

Replies

• pokeelyy
    pokeelyy Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I like putting plain rice crispie cereal in my coffee.
    I like to eat ketchup plain.
    I like to eat mustard plain.
    I like to eat mayo plain.
    I used to love peanut butter on bolgna when I was not a vegetarian.
    I like to add splenda to everything.
    I like to eat season salt.
    I like to put butter on everything.
    I like to eat butter plain.
    I used to add salt to ramen noodles.
    I like to eat cheese with noodles. Not macaroni, but like pasta noodles.
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    My goto lunch most days is 2 can's of tuna, 1 can young sweet canned peas, mild banana peppers(chopped), mixed together in a bowl microwaved for 1 minute 30 seconds and then add some Texas Pete's hot sauce to taste....... Never get tired of this meal....
  • bigbeardiver
    bigbeardiver Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Kiwi ... with the skin
  • Jelliefishie
    Jelliefishie Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Neckbone boiled with daikon/Japanese raddish :) The neckbone is SUUUPER cheap, like 70cents per pound or so. Leave it in a crockpot to cook in water, and the flavor comes out of the bone...it tastes soooo good...the long cook makes it fall off the bone, so it's extremely tender as well. The daikon are cut in quarters and soak up the yummy soup broth really well, I love eating it!
  • sufikitkat
    sufikitkat Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I dip my tuna fish sandwiches or turkey in ketchup...In fact, i love ketchup on a lot of things haha. I also have a thing when I eat any kind of burger...I have to rip off the pieces of the bun that are not touching the patty or chicken or whatever and eat them last. Thats all I can think of right now!
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    when i was younger and i would get yelled at for cooking/using the stove, i would open a can of potatoes and put it in a plastic bowl and top it with a tablespoon or 2 of margerine and heat it in the microwave...when it was done (potatoes hot and margerine melted) i would squirt in a ton of ketchup and mix it with the margerine. then i would add salt and pepper.

those were fun days! it tasted fantastic...yeah, i could go for that right now.

i also hate cereal..except rice krispies and corn flakes...and ive never liked wet cereal. the only thing ill do is put a few ounces of apple sauce (unsweetened) in the bottom of a cup and then fill the rest of the cup with rice krispies. yup, im awesome
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    raw fish (aka sashimi or in Hawaii; poke-cubed raw fish, seaweed, shoyu, spices)
    plain oatmeal with egg
    whole wheat pasta with braggs liquid aminos (think shoyu) and olive oil
  • SSNok
    SSNok Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My goto lunch most days is 2 can's of tuna, 1 can young sweet canned peas, mild banana peppers(chopped), mixed together in a bowl microwaved for 1 minute 30 seconds and then add some Texas Pete's hot sauce to taste....... Never get tired of this meal....
    ive got somthing similar, Tuna + jalapeños + franks red hot. i call it "Spicy Tuna"
  • CocoNuttie
    Options
    These are pretty normal from where I came from but pretty weird here where I live (UK)

- Mango dip in fish sauce (or cooking apple in fish sauce, works well with any super sour fruit basically)
    - Pineapple in a salt and chilli mix
    - Boiled egg with soy sauce
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    I dont think i eat anything weird..

Although my fiance dips fries into his milkshake..
    He thinks it tastes nice but i like gag watching him do it lol...

DON'T JUDGE!!!
    Fries in milkshakes are seriously BEYOND tastey!!
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    My weird thing is.... now that I learned about the "Chia Seed" thing... Cha Cha Cha Chia!!!

I learned about it here. What I do is.... One scoop of that, and stir into a cup of light choc soy milk... Let it sit for a little while in the fridge.... Stir it up more... And its like chocolate tapioca... If you like tapioca.... You'll like this. The other night, I made that, only I stired in 1 TBSPof almond butter... It was like a choc/almond butter thing. If you used to like (or still do) peanut butter cups.. It kinda tastes like that.

My hair hasn't turned green yet. I like those Chia Seeds now. I thought they were only used for growing green hair... But I guess its super food of the Mayan Gods or something. Its pretty good. I'm going to try different experiments with different recipes.
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    This ones scarey. Bolthouse green goodness fruit smoothie with a scoop of chia. Stir, refrig, stir. Its like a little pond with pollywogs. And its good. But o so scarey. :tongue: