Here to track P90X results

Hello:
I started on Spark People a couple of years ago and have lost 50+ pounds. Now I'm ready for a new challenge and am doing P90X. I heard great things about this site and want to try it out along with my new program.

Mischa

Replies

• Hello:
    I started on Spark People a couple of years ago and have lost 50+ pounds. Now I'm ready for a new challenge and am doing P90X. I heard great things about this site and want to try it out along with my new program.

Mischa
  • littleluvbug
    littleluvbug Posts: 137 Member
    Hi Mischa-

There's a whole bunch of us P90X people here! Welcome to the group. This is a great support group and they have made a huge difference for me. I'm in Phase 2, finishing week 2. Welcome!!!
  • kenewayne
    kenewayne Posts: 169 Member
    50+ pounds!!! NICE JOB! Check out the support thread over here that littleluvbug was speaking of!
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/47645-p90x-starting-a-new-thread?page=11#posts-518269
    I have been so impressed with the results from P90X, I signed up to be a coach! Let me know if there's ever anything I can do for you!! Welcome to the group! :happy:
  • thanks so much to both of you. I'm excited about the program! I'm sure it will come down to nutrition, which is the toughest part for me. But I can, and I will. :happy: