CAN CHOCOLATE BE THE SOLUTION?!

Well u see, i love chocolate and so i let my self have a little every day. do it it works:smooched:

Replies

• Well u see, i love chocolate and so i let my self have a little every day. do it it works:smooched:
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,247 Member
    Ack, wouldn't work with me, 100% guaranteed. I have tried this before, many times.

I am unable to have just a little, it makes me begin to crave it more and more, give it two weeks and I would be eating it instead of meals and going way beyond any daily calorie allowance - in fact, I would have no daily calorie allowance :laugh:
  • Ack, wouldn't work with me, 100% guaranteed. I have tried this before, many times.

I am unable to have just a little, it makes me begin to crave it more and more, give it two weeks and I would be eating it instead of meals and going way beyond any daily calorie allowance - in fact, I would have no daily calorie allowance :laugh:
    ohhhhh
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    I find I can't stop, once I start either! It's why I hide my chocolate in my freezer. I have to be truly desperate for a fix to dig it out. Especially with my "fat" pictures on the fridge.
  • blue04711
    blue04711 Posts: 45 Member
    For me its similar to what you've said. If I withhold somethime from myself (think chocolate) I will end up binging on it. But if I eat it in moderation its all good. Some people though, can't have it around them at all.
  • LuLuRunner1
    LuLuRunner1 Posts: 329 Member
    I allow myself 3 Hershey Kisses after lunch. Unfortunately, sometimes, they overcome me and I end up eating more, but at least I'm not craving a big hunk of chocolate, I guess.
  • pholbert
    pholbert Posts: 575 Member
    I have 1 square of dark chocolate a day. I am fine with that.
  • hummingbird71
    hummingbird71 Posts: 298 Member
    I just had 1 hershey kiss- I can, most of the time, stop at just one! However, I allow myself lots of other chocolate choices. Like the Hostess 100 caloire packs, yum! And the 100 calorie Nutty Butters, or the Fiber one bars- the chocolate brownies are to die for... I incorporate these in on a daily basis!! With them I am sure I would be wanting to eat more than just the 1 kiss!
  • froggy1057
    froggy1057 Posts: 13 Member
    I eat nutella on an English muffin every morning with a vanilla yogurt! My favorite part of breakfast is when I put that spoon into my yogurt and it still has some nutella on it! I've lost 34lbs. Must be doing something right!
  • strawberrie_milk
    strawberrie_milk Posts: 381 Member
    It depends on the individual. Some people find it easier to include their favorite junk foods into their intake, others may not be able to have just a little and end up binging. I put cocoa powder into my oatmeal to get my fix.