Newbie Here Looking for a fitness pen pal

Hi,

My name is Joanne and I was lucky enough to come across this site as i start my journey to a new me. I am doing this only with the help of this website, so i am looking to make friends with people on this site that are striving to lose weight and get healthy. I can sometimes get off track and I think it would be great to have other friends to help get me started. In turn, I would do the same! I am a married mother of 2, 32 years old and am hoping I will be strong enough to follow through on this challenge and finally get the weight off.

Thanks!

Joanne:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Hi,

My name is Joanne and I was lucky enough to come across this site as i start my journey to a new me. I am doing this only with the help of this website, so i am looking to make friends with people on this site that are striving to lose weight and get healthy. I can sometimes get off track and I think it would be great to have other friends to help get me started. In turn, I would do the same! I am a married mother of 2, 32 years old and am hoping I will be strong enough to follow through on this challenge and finally get the weight off.

Thanks!

Joanne:flowerforyou:
  • Tiff_09
    Tiff_09 Posts: 5,627 Member
    Hellooo -
    My name is Tiffany. Also on working on this journey to a new me. :smile:
    I started on this site a week ago today. :happy: It's a great place to keep better track of what i'm eating! I'm definitely becoming more aware. The eating has always been the toughest part for me, since I do enjoy the exercise. (as long as i find the time of course!)

I am also married, mother of one and 32 years old. I hope to finally get the weight off, get in better shape and keep it up!!

Best wishes!!!!! :flowerforyou:

Tiff
  • Amber42803
    Amber42803 Posts: 143
    I'm a little new too, and this site is sooo awsome, it's going to help! I'd be happy to add you to my friends (expect the request), and we can check in with one another. I've got a long long way to go, so having a push every now and then would be AWSOME. I'm 23 a mother of 5, three of my own, and two step kid-o's, I have about 109+ pounds to loose still! I weigh in once a week on Friday's! Well, I'll send you a message! TTFN and BEST OF LUCK!!

ALC

178464.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • ChefJeremyC
    ChefJeremyC Posts: 332
    Hi My name is Jeremy this is my second month on this site and it has been going well.I am curently striving to get weight loss surgery do to the fact that I am very over weight .When I started this journey i weighed 631 lbs. that was back in November. Now my current weight is 574lbs as of April 2nd . This has been extreamly hard and somedays very depressing but my nutrionist and wife are pleased and proud of me for lossing over 50 lbs in 5 months,I just wish I could see it.

Any how if any1 has great low cal low fat low everything recipes please feel free to pass them on.
    I will be 31 in may and I am a father of 5.

Talk to you guys soon........
    Jeremy :happy:
  • Good Luck... with so many people on here it is almost hard to not find someone for support. I started last week and I am loving this site. Kind of a great way of keeping yourself accountable for what you eat as well as the exercise.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome MFP, the greatest website ever. You will love it here. I do. I find this site so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::drinker: :flowerforyou: :happy: