YOU are a BIG FAT PIECE OF

MEAT! And you are FATTY!

....tis what i tell my husbands hamburgers when he insists on eating them in front of me... almost helps... almost.

Replies

• fatty_to_fitty
    fatty_to_fitty Posts: 544 Member
    Just don't shout at you poor husband
  • funkycamper
    funkycamper Posts: 998 Member
    Uhhh, why not just join him in eating the hamburger if you want one?
  • lmalaschak
    lmalaschak Posts: 346 Member
    Hahaha. I guess you could join him and just have a slider? Those are little. :)
  • I was having an AWESOME day yesterday and then my boyfriend came home with a big juicy burger from Five Guys and a huge bag of fries. I had to leave the room. Grrr I was so frustrated!
  • gemiwing
    gemiwing Posts: 1,525 Member
    Uhhh, why not just join him in eating the hamburger if you want one?

I agree- a REALLY good burger is so worth half an hour on a treadmill. Mmmmm juicy burger...
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    burgers arnt bad for you.. you might have to skip the bun to meet your macros, but burgers arnt bad at all...
  • MissVCI
    MissVCI Posts: 277 Member
    I was having an AWESOME day yesterday and then my boyfriend came home with a big juicy burger from Five Guys and a huge bag of fries. I had to leave the room. Grrr I was so frustrated!

I love fIve guys fries!! YUMMY. crap now i want some, and there is one only 2 blocks away from where i live.
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    I make my own - simply the most awesome thing. For me there is something really enjoyable about eating something everyone labels as 'bad' and knowing that its actually good for me - sometimes with the exception of the white burger bun...:drinker:
  • lmalaschak
    lmalaschak Posts: 346 Member
    Oh man, we live right by a Five Guys too. It gets my husband worse than it gets me though.....I fall prey to the sweets instead.