Anyone tried Slimquick?

Options
Has anyone tried Slimquick? I see those commercials all the time, and wonder, is this one bad for you like some of the others. Any suggestions on boosting energy, and upping the metabolism? :yawn:

Replies

• ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried Slimquick? I see those commercials all the time, and wonder, is this one bad for you like some of the others. Any suggestions on boosting energy, and upping the metabolism? :yawn:
  • kaylou
    kaylou Posts: 375 Member
    Options

I would save my money....I did not notice any change in my eating or hunger. (this was before I started MFP).
  • jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Me too - I have 3/4 of a bottle in my cabinet - didn't do much for me -
  • rlrhoades
    Options
    I have only done the power that goes in your water. I helps with your hydration but does make you have to go to the bathroom a lot! I only used it as a detox kinda thing after big trips where I didn't/couldn't eat right. Lost Five pounds in two days.... mostly water I'm assuming
  • proudmama0118
    proudmama0118 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I like it, it gives me an energy boost and does help some with the snack attacks. I did like it ALOT when it had Hoodia in it, but I have noticed that they have changed the formula. Doesn't curb the snack attack quite the same now.
  • shannon128
    Options
    I am on it now, the Slimquick with Hoodia... have probablly gone through about 3/4ths of the bottle. I am not the best at taking it like I should; I miss days often. I do notice though I am a lot less hungry when I take it and I do have more energy. Normally the days I "slip up" and overeat are the days I haven't taken it.
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    I have the powder kind also, I like it better than a capsule, because I get my water intake also. Thanks for the feedback! :flowerforyou: