2»

Replies

• machinegunkate
    machinegunkate Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    boomp
  • lukin128
    Options
    Thanks everyone, I really appreciate all your comments.

With regards to eating back exercise calories - is that where you input exercise and it says you've earned more calories? If so I do eat back some of them but never all of them, never even half of them usually - but mostly because I'm not hungry.
  • garnet1483
    garnet1483 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    One other thing, because you've already gotten a lot of good advice, stop making yourself eat unappealing diet food! Find healthy versions of things that you like, eat the foods you like in moderation, and try new things that excite you! It may not be what's causing your current issue, but it'll cause issues for you in the future. Like binge eating when you have cravings, or even giving up.
  • lukin128
    Options
    One other thing, because you've already gotten a lot of good advice, stop making yourself eat unappealing diet food! Find healthy versions of things that you like, eat the foods you like in moderation, and try new things that excite you! It may not be what's causing your current issue, but it'll cause issues for you in the future. Like binge eating when you have cravings, or even giving up.

Thanks, I don't actually mind stuff like Rivita, etc and am happy to eat it as long as it's making a difference. I just felt quite demotivated today and everyone at work was eating pastas and curries and biscuits while I was on rye bread! Haha!
  • icemaiden17_uk
    icemaiden17_uk Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I have hit a plateu as well!! Very annoying! It just happened to fall when I had changed up my routine and had added a load of strenth type core and upper body work! Duringthe whole of January I only lost 1.5kg! However, I also lost a toal of 17cm!! 10 of which came from around my leggs where I have upped my running! The point of this is, the scales are a small part of it! Measure you body and fitness and go by that as well! My working HR has decreased quite a lot! These are what tell me I am doing well!! STill very annoyed by the scales but happy I can wear skinny jeans which I have never been able to do before!!

Hope you get it figured soon!!

Good luck!
  • lukin128
    Options
    I have hit a plateu as well!! Very annoying! It just happened to fall when I had changed up my routine and had added a load of strenth type core and upper body work! Duringthe whole of January I only lost 1.5kg! However, I also lost a toal of 17cm!! 10 of which came from around my leggs where I have upped my running! The point of this is, the scales are a small part of it! Measure you body and fitness and go by that as well! My working HR has decreased quite a lot! These are what tell me I am doing well!! STill very annoyed by the scales but happy I can wear skinny jeans which I have never been able to do before!!

Hope you get it figured soon!!

Good luck!

Wow, well done! Thanks :)