Nike sport bag is the bomb!

Options
Frost
Frost Posts: 312 Member
Recently my partner and I decided we were going to join a local gym that caters to people with hectic schedules (open 24/7). We both needed a decent gym bag we could keep stocked and in the car. We looked at so many bags but they were all lacking interior pockets, in some bizarre size range or didn't have a shoe holder built in. We eventually found the Nike bags in the women's accessories department at Fred Meyer which was a bit odd. We both used our bags for an overnight trip this past weekend. I am so impressed by the thought that went into these bags. It's the first time I have been able to use one bag for evertyhting including toiletries and shoes . It made things so much easier to have it all in place. :drinker:

Have a favorite bag?

Replies

• Frost
    Options
    Recently my partner and I decided we were going to join a local gym that caters to people with hectic schedules (open 24/7). We both needed a decent gym bag we could keep stocked and in the car. We looked at so many bags but they were all lacking interior pockets, in some bizarre size range or didn't have a shoe holder built in. We eventually found the Nike bags in the women's accessories department at Fred Meyer which was a bit odd. We both used our bags for an overnight trip this past weekend. I am so impressed by the thought that went into these bags. It's the first time I have been able to use one bag for evertyhting including toiletries and shoes . It made things so much easier to have it all in place. :drinker:

Have a favorite bag?
  • star139
    star139 Posts: 134
    Options
    I'm in the market for a new gym bag...can you post a picture???
  • Frost
    Options
    Just do google images for Nike sport bag :smile: I don't have a picture to post right now, sorry!