30 day shread question.....

Options
i was going to buy the 30 day shred...now i just learned your need wieghts with this dvd? for someone just starting out.....does it ask u to use weights right away ( in that case i gotta buy those too) or is that somthing your supposed work up 2?

Replies

• sherris
    sherris Posts: 112
    Options
    i was going to buy the 30 day shred...now i just learned your need wieghts with this dvd? for someone just starting out.....does it ask u to use weights right away ( in that case i gotta buy those too) or is that somthing your supposed work up 2?
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    Yup, you need weights right away..... I'm doing the shred too w/ a couple other ladies. One of them uses cans..... She said it worked fine.

GOOD LUCK!!!! :wink: :heart: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • Kimono
    Kimono Posts: 367
    Options
    The weights don't have to be very heavy.
  • sherris
    Options
    what weight do u think i should start with....i should metion that without wieghts.... i'll still be passed out on the floor after from what i've heard :laugh: :noway:
  • tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    The weights don't have to be very heavy.

I just use 3lb weights but you can always just do 2lbs but using the weights does help with toning faster...
  • markei1
    markei1 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    i just started the shred last night. it does require weights right away. i have some 3lb dumbbells that i used (wish i had 2lbs...lol). you might be able to get away with using the larger canned goods until you can get some small free weights. it's a really good workout. i can't imagine that i'll be moving to level 2 anytime soon.

keisha
  • sherris
    Options
    is 3lbs what she suggests u start out with? sorry...i don't wanna buy the video listen to what i need and then go out again once i find out what i need
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    She just says weights, not a certain amount. I use 5 lbs, but I admit that several of the exercises are difficult.
  • sherris
    Options
    thanks for the advice guys! very much!:flowerforyou: