? i NEED SOME HELP

Options
I have been workout out for a month and a half. Doing really good. I like to try different works so yesterday I tried the 30 day shred. It was hard but I did okay. I had to stopo a few times but was able to start up pretty fast. Today I tried it again and 10min. into the workout I HAD to stop for good. I could seem to be getting enough air I stretched while tring to catch my breath and felt a little sick.

Anybody have a reason why this would happen, since I did fine yesterday????

Replies

• ktndj82104
    Options
    I have been workout out for a month and a half. Doing really good. I like to try different works so yesterday I tried the 30 day shred. It was hard but I did okay. I had to stopo a few times but was able to start up pretty fast. Today I tried it again and 10min. into the workout I HAD to stop for good. I could seem to be getting enough air I stretched while tring to catch my breath and felt a little sick.

Anybody have a reason why this would happen, since I did fine yesterday????
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    I thought I was going to die the fist time I did it... But since then, everyday keeps getting a little easier (only do M-W-F). Might I suggest taking a day off after the shred? You really work those muscles to the extreme, and you might benefit from taking a rest day.... Just a thought. Sorry I couldn't help more....

:flowerforyou: :heart: Pip
  • ktndj82104
    Options
    Thanks for the suggestion. I will try that.
  • tron3002
    tron3002 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I dont know what the shred is, but I was always told that you need to give your body a time to heal after workouts. So if you alternate, ie monday-shred, tuesday-walk, Wednesday- shred etc etc etc... That way your still getting your exercise in with out over doing it.
  • thejarviclan
    thejarviclan Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    My stamina varies from day to day. Some days 90 minutes of cardio is almost fun for me and the next day I will feel like I want to DIE. Especially if I have done a heavy-duty lower body work-out, cardio is haaaard for me.

It will get easier in time!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    My stamina varies from day to day. Some days 90 minutes of cardio is almost fun for me and the next day I will feel like I want to DIE.

Ditto. Some days are a breeze, some days are hell.