Having a Slight Problem.....

Options
Brandiann
Brandiann Posts: 905 Member
Hi everyone,

I am recently getting over being sick for 2 weeks with an upper respitory infection and still have an annoying cough that lasts forever when you get sick. :grumble: My problem is that I haven't been to the gym in over 2 weeks and haven't had an appetite for a whole week of which I lost 5lbs from (not complaining :smile: though) I am eating now but realizing that I am eating way to many carby (I know it's not a word :laugh: ) foods. I found that I was having this problem a little before I got sick and need to know how to keep my carbs low but need you guys to assist with some advice, ideas, recipes to keep me fuller and energized, just some help.... I haven't journaled in a while either ( 2 - 3 weeks) so I have to start that tomorrow... T.I.A :drinker:

Replies

• Brandiann
    Brandiann Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I am recently getting over being sick for 2 weeks with an upper respitory infection and still have an annoying cough that lasts forever when you get sick. :grumble: My problem is that I haven't been to the gym in over 2 weeks and haven't had an appetite for a whole week of which I lost 5lbs from (not complaining :smile: though) I am eating now but realizing that I am eating way to many carby (I know it's not a word :laugh: ) foods. I found that I was having this problem a little before I got sick and need to know how to keep my carbs low but need you guys to assist with some advice, ideas, recipes to keep me fuller and energized, just some help.... I haven't journaled in a while either ( 2 - 3 weeks) so I have to start that tomorrow... T.I.A :drinker: