• SerenityRabit
    Options
    Looking good!
    Way to go!!
    :).
  • Twins2007
    Twins2007 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    So I thought it was time I posted the bathing suit results. I never thought I would ever wear a bikini again in my life. After 1 year, eating right and exercising and a loss of 50l bs....here I am ! I have never been or will be a super model...lol....but I am the proud mother of two children and I am proud of my achievement.

The first picture was me November 2010 when we went on vacation down south in Punta Cana. I had loss at that point 17lbs and weighed 166lbs.

39461_10150333015190014_891415013_16342521_643972_n1.jpg

This is me this year January 2012 at the same resort in Punta Cana weighing in at 133.4 lbs

VacationBikini1.jpg

Bikini3.jpg

This year I have learned that anything is possible if you put your mind to it. Nothing good in life comes easy but never give up :wink:

WOW!!! SUPER INSPIRING :)
  • tarakay84
    Options
    You look awesome!! ;-)
  • daniellern622
    Options
    You look Marvelous! When I turned 40 a year and a half ago...I got a trainer for a few months and was religiously going to the gym 3-4 times a week for 1 to 1.5 hours. I felt GREAT! Then 9 months later I took the kids to Disney and got off track and have been 'out of the zone' ever since. Since then I've gained 15 lbs. I'm so disappointed in myself. I have every intention of going to the gym on my way home from work then I make up an excuse and never end up going. Tonight I made myself go and a new friend introduced me to this site. I'm glad I checked it out. You're an INSPIRATION! Keep up the good work :)

Danielle
  • sandhillcrane
    Options
    congrats! you look great in a bikini! :flowerforyou:
  • CynthiaCollin
    CynthiaCollin Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Awesome!

(and I think I was at the same resort)

It was the Gran Bahia Principe in Punta Cana.... was it there you stayed?
  • Flyer615
    Flyer615 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    You have made an amazing change. Way to go, girlie!
  • CynthiaCollin
    Options
    whats with the guy drowning the kid behind you?

lol.... my hubby.... I have no idea what he was doing....didn't even know he was there until I saw the pic...lol.....playing with Super Dad....lol.... not drowned :)
  • CynthiaCollin
    Options
    You may never be a super model on the cover of a magazine, but rest assured you're a super role model to your children. And that's worth more than any photo shoot for the cover of Vogue any day!
    \

Thank you .....you made my day !
  • CynthiaCollin
    Options
    You look fantastic. I hope I look as good as that when I lose 50lb. After 4 kids though I have alot more tiger stripes. :laugh:

I have those tiger stripes as well on my tummy and legs.....lol.... the pics aren't close up enough to see them..... I earned those and show them proudly.
  • sofitheteacup
    sofitheteacup Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Awesome, you look great! And how fun to get to go on vacation like that- both a motivator and a reward in itself!
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 7,974 Member
    Options
    You looked lovely in the first pic. Now, you look amazing!!! Well done!
  • Jessie544
    Jessie544 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    You are my inspiration!! My husband and I are going to Punta Cana at end of May and I want to lose at least 20lbs from my current weight by then....
  • jenbk2
    jenbk2 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    You have given me so much hope ! Thank you for posting these !
  • itwasntme
    itwasntme Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Your hard work has really paid off!! Congratulations!!
  • jamielynn1981
    jamielynn1981 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • countryclubber
    Options
    Awesome. So inspiring I'm just at my 1 month mark n have hit a small plateau

I have 40 more lbs to go. Any tips I have would b greatly appreciated! :)
  • jennw1972
    Options
    You look amazing....very inspirational before & after pics. Congrats!!
  • KimbersNewLife
    KimbersNewLife Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Totally amazing thanks for the motivation!!!
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!