Meeting new people

Options
Hi everyone, I've always been a chubby girl. When you're a kid, it's cute, but not when you are all grown up. I've always been given names; people call me fat for no reason. I've been using this app for a while now, but I guess once in a while you need people to motivate you in order to achieve your goals. I need to lose 50 pounds, which seems to be really difficult as I cannot find the motivation to workout everyday. Being in the US on my own, made it harder for me, as I end up eating junk food, instead of a proper meal (acknowledging the fact that I do not know how to cook). I look forward to meet great people here!!

Anisha

Replies

• lmsp86
    Options
    Hey Anisha,

I'm totally with you on that not knowing how to cook, hehe. Only as of recently I have made it a point to try and so far it's turned out really well. I am amazed with myself. Anyway, if I can do it so can you :) I have made it a goal when I grocery shop to try my best to ONLY shop in the produce, dairy (for yogurt and coconut milk) and meat sections of the store and so far it's been working out for me. I've also been finding plenty of easy, yummy one person meals to cook online.

Good luck! You can do it!
  • AniAnisha
    Options
    Thank you.. :) Good luck to you too..