HELP!!

Options
Hi everyone. Over the last year I have gone from 215 to 177. However, I've been stuck at 177 for the last month and a half. My goal is 160 and it just seems that its going to take forever to get there. I know it has to do with my food intake (not what im eating but how much) and not my work outs. Can someone who knows what they're talking about with regards to setting up daily calories please help me out and send me a personal message because I'll be the first to admit I don't know when it comes to that. If it helps I'm 5'5, female and 25 years old. Thanks in advance for any comments and/or messages.

Replies

• lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    I've heard setting your daily calorie goal to what your BMR will be when you get there helps. Use the tools on the site to calculate it.
    Otherwise, I'll give you the advice I give everyone, Up your water intake! It won't hurt, you'll stay more hydrated, and it might just help you out.
  • Rachiepie6
    Rachiepie6 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I've heard setting your daily calorie goal to what your BMR will be when you get there helps. Use the tools on the site to calculate it.
    Otherwise, I'll give you the advice I give everyone, Up your water intake! It won't hurt, you'll stay more hydrated, and it might just help you out.
    I agree on both, http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/409954-welcome-the-rules - might make more sense to you?
  • Foodie711711
    Foodie711711 Posts: 137 Member
    Options

Thank you, I'll definitely look into the BMR calculator. As far as upping water intake, I already drink at least 12 glasses a day. If I drink more my boss will be wondering why I am peeing more than working!