anyone interested?

Options
Hi, my name is Anne Seyferth. I have been casually using this website but I am ready to get serious. I am 22 years old and I just graduated from college and got married. I have lost about 3 pounds since I have started but I am looking to loose about 10-15 more. I am looking for someone who might want to work at this together. I am having trouble with the fact of holding myself accountable for what I eat yet I think if i could have someone else to share it with once or twice a day it would really motivate me (and I would do the same for you of course!) My diet plan is to watch my portions and try to eat a healthy version of my usual diet (adding more fruits and veggies). I also would be interested in doing the same thing for working out, maybe telling the same somone my weekly workout goals so that i am forced to follow them. This i think could give me (and of course i would try to do the same) some major encouragment, motivation and comradary in this journey. If you are interested please let me know and we can talk more about it/I could give you more background information. I would be interested in doing this with someone who is in a simular situation to me but i am not picky. Thanks for your time, Anne

Replies

• AnneElise
    AnneElise Posts: 4,221 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Anne Seyferth. I have been casually using this website but I am ready to get serious. I am 22 years old and I just graduated from college and got married. I have lost about 3 pounds since I have started but I am looking to loose about 10-15 more. I am looking for someone who might want to work at this together. I am having trouble with the fact of holding myself accountable for what I eat yet I think if i could have someone else to share it with once or twice a day it would really motivate me (and I would do the same for you of course!) My diet plan is to watch my portions and try to eat a healthy version of my usual diet (adding more fruits and veggies). I also would be interested in doing the same thing for working out, maybe telling the same somone my weekly workout goals so that i am forced to follow them. This i think could give me (and of course i would try to do the same) some major encouragment, motivation and comradary in this journey. If you are interested please let me know and we can talk more about it/I could give you more background information. I would be interested in doing this with someone who is in a simular situation to me but i am not picky. Thanks for your time, Anne
  • Candace1
    Candace1 Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi my name is Candace I am 22 years old and I am currently still going to school, I had a baby in September and am still trying to get the weight off. I have lost 7 pounds since joining this site and am wanting to lose 10-15 more as well. I am interested in doing this with you for encouragement if you would like. Let me know.
  • MarthaJ77
    MarthaJ77 Posts: 16
    Options
    I would love that.. I am currently struggling because my routine has been altered. I live in Fargo, ND, you may have heard about our flooding. Well, I have a very great but slightly paranoid husband, so we are living at his bosses house. So I have to try to make myself do something else for exercise, and try to eat right living in someone elses house.

I did a correspondance diet with a friend of mine and we both did well.

If you would like to have me help...I would be happy to have yours.

Martha
  • fortyandfab
    Options
    I'm in too - the more the merrier! I just started a week ago but have lost 7 lbs! I am using an Acai supplement that is amazing. I still have 30 lbs. to go and know it wont be this easy for me. I am currently eating 1200 calories a day and include a fitness routine of 2 days of cardio and 2 days of cardio/circuit training. My husband is a fitness guru (go figure) so he can help us all if we have questions about fitness and nutrition. I am not going anywhere so I would love to be part of this group - thanks!
  • xhanson
    xhanson Posts: 18
    Options
    Hey count me in too! :smile:
  • xhanson
    xhanson Posts: 18
    Options
    I'm in too - the more the merrier! I just started a week ago but have lost 7 lbs! I am using an Acai supplement that is amazing. I still have 30 lbs. to go and know it wont be this easy for me. I am currently eating 1200 calories a day and include a fitness routine of 2 days of cardio and 2 days of cardio/circuit training. My husband is a fitness guru (go figure) so he can help us all if we have questions about fitness and nutrition. I am not going anywhere so I would love to be part of this group - thanks!

Which Acai are you using, I tried the one at GNC and couldn't really tell a difference?
  • AnneElise
    AnneElise Posts: 4,221 Member
    Options
    Hey, is there a way to do a blog so that we can all do this together? does anyone know how to work anything like that?
  • JessicaT2007
    JessicaT2007 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I'm always up for accountability too!

I'm 24 married and in school. I have re-lost about 4 lbs and looking to lose about 17 more. I currently work out 4-5 days a week with heavy on the cardio and light on the weights. :bigsmile:

Not sure about the blog thing, but I am in anyway we can be. I was part of the post called "Bring It" It is for people who were serious about losing weight, but it is kind of slowing down and my motivation has started to go with it. I need something again. We would just post on that same thread everyday.
  • janamarie
    Options
    :smile: Definately interested, any help and assistance with weight loss would be great. New here
  • saz7
    saz7 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Trying to get ready for my September wedding. About 10 pounds to go!!
  • fortyandfab
    Options
    Hi Ladies -

If you go to the message boards and click on the 5th one down (I think It says Support) I started a blog called support mtg. Place 4/7/09. This may be a good place to keep in touch and it will be easy enough to find. I started the first blog. Let me know if you can't find it! See you all there!

BTW - this will be saved in your "my topics" section so you can access easily!