Need Extra Motivation to MOVE?

Options
I would recommend buying a fitbit if you don't already have one. I picked one up last week and now every day i'm challenging myself to beat the previous days "Steps", "Stairs", and "Miles". it's helping out quite a bit and with the "synchronization" between fitbit and myfitnesspal, it's just plain awesome.

I just wanted to say that i love it, and as far as my opinion counts, i highly recommend it if you need some extra assistance in motivation to get up and moving :)

Replies

• chefswife07
    chefswife07 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    That's great!! I'm going to be getting one in a couple of weeks & I can't wait!
  • BethanyJoSmith
    BethanyJoSmith Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Love mine too, had it for a week and I really notice that I am trying to keep my steps to at least 10,000 every day.
  • runfrommygenes
    Options
    I have had mine since mothers day last year... I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Never not wear it except to shower and charge it! It is a great tool to use to push yourself to do more!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!