can you anwser my question plz..

for someone my size and I wanna loose weight as fast and healthy as I can. what should all my stats be at/such as fat,sugar etc what percentage should they be at.. its saying i can eat over 2000 calories a day and loose 2lbs a week? is thatt too much. and also how do i change these on here?

Replies

• TeddyBear47
    TeddyBear47 Posts: 200 Member
    You can change your goals by going to the home page, then click on goals and customize what you want. I am 340 lbs and I eat 1500 cals a day and I don't eat my exercise cals back. It's working for me so far. Hope it works for you.
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Fast should not me in the same vocabulary when talking weightloss. You want to lose at a pace that sustains permanent long term. Weightloss.... 1 to 2 pounds a week..... I weigh 259 lbs. and with an MFP built in deficit of 500 calories my bmr is set to 2420 calories...... Now I am in the camp of eating back my exercise calories.... my body needs fueled to do my extensive daily workouts so I eat 3200-3400 calories a day and still maintain my 1 to 2 pounds a week weightloss.