Multiple NSVs for LIFE today!

Options
For those of you who have been following me, I've been going through MAJOR stress in my life & I'm a HUGE stress eater. :ohwell:

Lost my job in November (waitress) & have been out of work since... HUGE stress about the rental house, had the Cops toss some squatters, repairing a BUNCH of damage... been looking for a new tenant... etc. etc. Driving back & forth between where I live & the house to clean & paint & get it back together to *hopefully* sell... :huh:

Today two HUGE things happened: 1) a tenant applied to the upstairs (one that WORKS, is single with a small cat, no smoking, no kids!) so that is VERY exciting & MASSIVE amount of stress off my plate.

And 2) I went in to the Temp Agency where I registered after losing my job to find out about a factory position that is open. The position was a 3-month contract of night shift so I could stay in school. While I was there... I GOT A JOB! It's nights... it's minimum wage... it's getting me SOLVENT again!

Bye Bye stress eating... BACK to a weight loss routine! Here we go now! Time to get serious!!! :bigsmile:

Replies