Sexiest body part!

Options

Replies

• rachielyon
    Options
    Eyes, chest and hands (I know, weird, but I love a man with big hands). I'm definately a peck girl!
    I agree with hands. I like my man to have big rough manly hands hahahaha.

hands are important too! i have seriously long fingers for a girl and i have only dated guys whose fingers are longer than mine! i told my husband that i fell in love with him when we put our palms together to measure our hands...his GIANT hands make mine look little.....feels really good :o)
  • rachielyon
    Options
    i should stop reading this! LOL every time i read a post im like.....mmmm yesss!!! haha....i just love everything <3
  • jahnlaw
    jahnlaw Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Folks, obviously its the heart. :-)
  • Hickskjh
    Hickskjh Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Where the neck and collar bone come together. There is just something about that spot that does good things for me :-)
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    i should stop reading this! LOL every time i read a post im like.....mmmm yesss!!! haha....i just love everything <3

I'm getting to that point too, lol
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Options
    Lips lips lips!! Smile and teeth (:
  • chickidoo1121
    chickidoo1121 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    will someone please answer personality or intelligence or sense of humor? I know they're not body parts... but... throw a man some hope!

;0)

Yes, that too!
  • liroez29
    liroez29 Posts: 221
    Options
    Ha, a bald head!! Yum! Love a nice smooth bald head! Here is a pic of my Hubby http://s1150.photobucket.com/albums/o618/liroez29/?action=view&current=adam.jpg:love:
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    the eyes and the booty
  • chickidoo1121
    chickidoo1121 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am going to say it is the mouth. I like a clean mouth all the way around....nice clean white teeth and fresh breath. NO potty mouth either ;)
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    BUTT!
  • itsmechris
    Options
    When a woman has her hair up, I can stare ate her ears and bare neck all day.
  • stevenleagle
    stevenleagle Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Toned legs. (Not mine presently though, as injured).

Of course no body part is sexy as a sharp brain imho (personality).
  • KCrandi
    KCrandi Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Hands. It says a lot about someone, how well they take care of themselves, if they're tidy, etc. I love watching a man's hands on the steering wheel. It's my favorite image probably :)
  • Makethefatcry12
    Makethefatcry12 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Smile and butt!
  • katie133
    katie133 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    back and chest for sure
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Options
    Non-body part = sense of humor. Make me laugh and you'll get my attention (:
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    Folks, obviously its the heart. :-)

This is sweet =) And without it, they would be dead.....and then it would be necrophilia.

Whoa, that got weird.

My fav is the booty. Always the booty :love:
  • EMarvie
    EMarvie Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    chest and abs - but a smile and great kissin lips goes a LONG way too!! :wink:
  • KatieCuth
    KatieCuth Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    heart for sure.... and brain.... and one other certain feature they have...