CHA LEAN rating anyone?

Options
I ordered the CHA LEAN videos, and I was wanting people's opinion on them.

Thanks

Replies

• adnama
    adnama Posts: 34
    Options
    I ordered the CHA LEAN videos, and I was wanting people's opinion on them.

Thanks
  • Stephomie
    Stephomie Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    If you ordered Chalean Extreme - I'll give them an A+! They are intense and make you really work hard, plus they are only 35-45 min long! I love it, I'm starting my 4th week today, and I've toned up some trouble spots already. Make sure you follow the nutrition so you are eating enough. Have fun!
  • adnama
    Options
    Great! I'm glad to hear that you're seeing results! I'm going on a cruise in mid-July, and I need to lose some more weight. I have been attending a boot camp class 3x a week, and it's too much for me to handle budget wise. If I had the money I would definitely keep going, but I just can't afford $210 month any more.
    I'm hoping I will have the motivation to do the workouts at home. I guess if I can drive to boot camp I can easily pop in a dvd at home.

I odn't mean to be rude, but have you lost any weight? If so, how much?
  • sandy429
    sandy429 Posts: 2,779 Member
    Options
    I've never done CHALEAN, but I have done P90X three times (both are made by Beachbody). I know others have gotten incredible results with both programs. I'm a Beachbody coach, so I'm a bit biased, but there isn't a product that Beachbody distributes that doesn't work!

Send me a message, and I'd be happy to help you reach your goals!
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    If you ordered Chalean Extreme - I'll give them an A+! They are intense and make you really work hard, plus they are only 35-45 min long! I love it, I'm starting my 4th week today, and I've toned up some trouble spots already. Make sure you follow the nutrition so you are eating enough. Have fun!

I agree w/ Stephanie, they are amazing!! I'm glad to hear that you're still loving them, girl! :bigsmile:

I did one 90 day round and lost 8# and lots of inches. Listen to Chalene and you will get great results!
  • Stephomie
    Options
    I've lost about 2 pounds since starting Chalean. I've also done P90X - that's where I saw the biggest changes. But I think Chalean does a great job of working your butt & thighs - just what women need - and doing it in a short amount of time. I don't have a lot of weight to lose, maybe only 3-4 more pounds, so it's a bit slower. I have a couple of trouble spots that crept up on me when I was nursing an injury last summer.

You can certainly do this program - just schedule it during the day, maybe even the same time you were driving to boot camp, make that your Chalean time and tell everyone in your house to pretend you aren't home, that's what I do!

Good luck and keep us posted!

Stephanie
  • adnama
    Options
    I surely will. Thanks so much for all of your advice.:flowerforyou:

I need to lose 20-25lbs, and I would like to do that by mid-July. I will have to concentrate on my diet. I know now that my diet is my biggest problem. I didn't realize how bad it was until I started logging. I'm sure that's the same for everyone.
  • mbmempireranch
    Options
    You will Love Chalean' s program ! I have now finished the first 2 phases, The burn phase was good, but the PUSH phase was awesome ! I bought Select Tech weights though and just in the first 10 days in the PUSH phase I had just killer results. So Glad I bought them. I had found a link for free shipping and a 20 % off coupon code and I couldn't pass it up !

I am now onto the Lean Phase and after this I may go with Shaun T's program insanity when it comes out or do P90x !

Like someone else said, I'm a Coach with Beach Body as well, and there isnt a program that I have gotten from them that hasn't worked ;) Of course I'm 130 lbs less now !!!

Congrats ! :bigsmile:
  • Stephomie
    Options
    You will Love Chalean' s program ! I have now finished the first 2 phases, The burn phase was good, but the PUSH phase was awesome ! I bought Select Tech weights though and just in the first 10 days in the PUSH phase I had just killer results. So Glad I bought them. I had found a link for free shipping and a 20 % off coupon code and I couldn't pass it up !

I am now onto the Lean Phase and after this I may go with Shaun T's program insanity when it comes out or do P90x !

Like someone else said, I'm a Coach with Beach Body as well, and there isnt a program that I have gotten from them that hasn't worked ;) Of course I'm 130 lbs less now !!!

Congrats ! :bigsmile:

I'm looking forward to the PUSH phase - that starts Monday for me. I don't know that looking forward to a workout is normal, is it? Jess and I are both Beachbody coaches, as well! Proof this stuff really works!

Stephanie
  • mbmempireranch
    Options
    Hi Steph.. how do you log in CE into fitness pal for exercise ?? I dont see it on there ???
  • Stephomie
    Options
    Hi Steph.. how do you log in CE into fitness pal for exercise ?? I dont see it on there ???

I put in under cardio and made my own "new exercise." I have a HRM, so I go off that for calories burned.
  • 2BLean
    2BLean Posts: 2,373 Member
    Options
    You will absolutely love it! I am finishing the last phase this week and feel sad that it is ending. Going to continue on with the Lean for Life and then either do it again or incorporate some P90X workouts in with it. Good Luck and Enjoy! :smile:
  • adnama
    Options
    I hope I use them and they don't end up in my movie/video game organizer.
    Any tips on getting motivated to pop in the dvd in the first place? I'm hoping when I try it the first time I'll love it so much I'll continue. I don't know how I have the motivation to go to boot camp, yet not be motivated enough to work out at home!! :frown:
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I hope I use them and they don't end up in my movie/video game organizer.
    Any tips on getting motivated to pop in the dvd in the first place? I'm hoping when I try it the first time I'll love it so much I'll continue. I don't know how I have the motivation to go to boot camp, yet not be motivated enough to work out at home!! :frown:

How about getting someone to make you accountable for it??? ME ME ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: I ordered the program on Sunday!!! I should get it sometime this weekend. Do you want to do it together?????????????????? :laugh: Anyone else starting this program in the next couple of weeks? I know some are in TBB website but sometimes I don't have the time to check two community forums :grumble: :flowerforyou:
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    How about getting someone to make you accountable for it??? ME ME ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: I ordered the program on Sunday!!! I should get it sometime this weekend. Do you want to do it together?????????????????? :laugh: Anyone else starting this program in the next couple of weeks? I know some are in TBB website but sometimes I don't have the time to check two community forums :grumble: :flowerforyou:

I can't wait til you get it!!! Let me know when you do! :bigsmile:
  • adnama
    Options
    That would be great! I ordered mine on Saturday, so we should get it around the same time. I'm looking at the tracking info daily!:bigsmile:
  • alf1163
    Options
    That would be great! I ordered mine on Saturday, so we should get it around the same time. I'm looking at the tracking info daily!:bigsmile:

Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: I just checked it and it is in Texas but in Houston :grumble: :grumble: I am worried about that because I am going out of town tomorrow morning until Monday. Jess, is a signature required?? If so that is good because they will not leave it at the door. I could ask a friend to pick it up for me and hold it until I come back but I don't want her to drive back and forth to check up on it. Suggestions? :flowerforyou:
  • adnama
    Options
    I got it today! I can't wait to get home and try it. :smile:
  • alf1163
    Options
    You did???? You are probably closer to the distribution ctr than me. I'm in San Antonio, Tx. I am sooooo jealous :noway: :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • duffyzmom
    duffyzmom Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Just ordered mine today. I'd been torn between P90X and ChaLean and decided on ChaLean. I still have 1 week left on Power 90 so hopefully my order will arrive so that I can start on the 20th. You girls start a thread and I'm in for accountability.:drinker: