Have you ever....

Options
1235»

Replies

• CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I wouldnt say too much but it was a good amount ... - my whole family spent 300 bucks....we had a gift card :p
    ever spent too much at best buy

Have you ever shut down a thread before, because you didn't ask the next question?
    No, but I am a thread killer anyway.

Have you ever caught your hair on fire?
  • Loserbabe2012
    Options
    nope :D thankfully

ever fried your hair from heat?...my moms hair is awful from it
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    No I have not, but did from a perm once.

Have you ever danced on a table?
  • Loserbabe2012
    Options
    no it would break
    went a week without a bath
  • feduh86
    feduh86 Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    True! but.... I Shower so ha! loool i havent had a "bath" in forever =P

Have you ever colored your hair?
  • Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    Yep...I colour my hair to hide my greys (I started going grey at 18) every 8 weeks.

Have you ever....had sexually inappropriate thoughts about your boss?
  • Mkserpa
    Mkserpa Posts: 136
    Options
    Yep...I colour my hair to hide my greys (I started going grey at 18) every 8 weeks.

Have you ever....had sexually inappropriate thoughts about your boss?

In my defense, my boss was hot... I was the only woman working in a meat department full of men so we had lots of bosses come and go who were good guys and really easy on the eyes. Oh man was my most recent boss good looking! I took my mother into my store once shopping and she met him and said the same thing. He was just an overall attractive man.

Have you ever... regretted something you said to someone that it bothered you for days? Example?
  • spskinny
    spskinny Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Yes... we were in a group joking and the phrase was, "Its not all about you." we were saying it over and over in conversation. Then someone came up to me and said something, and that of course was the first sentence out of my mouth. I looked up and it was someone who just joined the group, and they had this terrible look on their face. Then something happened and everyone left and I never got to explain. I just feel terrible about it and that was over 9 years ago..... ya I am really hard on myself.

Have you ever shown up somewhere in public with two different shoes....by accident. :)
  • feduh86
    feduh86 Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Cant say I have!

Have you ever broken a bone in your body?
  • stacygayle
    stacygayle Posts: 349 Member
    Options

Have you ever tried to get into the wrong car in a parking lot.

No, but I did look in the parking lot for my car for almost and hour and then remembered that I drove my husband's SUV :embarassed: