Those last 100 calories of the day.

Options

Replies

• usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    I do cottage cheese. Keeps me full and I don't wake up starving.
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Some form of protein is good before bed. What I do when I am really hungry before bed and I just have to eat is I eat just a few cubes of cheese or I have a few crackers with peanut butter on it.

That is filling.
  • bigtone34
    Options
    How about a Bud Light?
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I don't count calories that closely, but I like a handful of Emerald Cocoa Roast almonds to finish off my day.
  • gawfer69
    Options
    I love the fiber plus cereals, just eat a half cup of cereal and 1/4 cup of milk and that will do ya..plus lots of fiber in that little healthy bowl of cereal.
  • Fitnin6280
    Fitnin6280 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I love to have light yogurt at night. I used to have ice cream, this is a good substitute.
  • 2012Wendy
    Options
    A little over 100 calories, but I enjoy two large Wasa whole grain crispbread crackers (40 calories each) spread with a wedge of Laughing Cow cheese (35 calories). 115 calories and very satisfying.
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    I have a blue bunny snack size ice cream sandwich it's like 2g of sugar (no sugar added)..Its 80 calories.
  • hus1debbie
    Options
    I like your idea. :drinker:
  • JulieSw
    Options
    Pistachio nuts are a good option, 30 = 100 calories and they have some great health benefits as well.
  • liroez29
    liroez29 Posts: 221
    Options
    Michelob Ultra , 95 Empty Useless Calories , but hey you'll sleep better

Yes!!!! This is a good one! or a 5 oz glass of white zin is 105 cal! Yummy choices!
  • dragynyss
    Options
    I do the high-protein/low-carb diet and I'm counting the calories. I stick with a high protein snack which I've found satisfies hunger MUCH better than anything with carbs or too much fat. Ideas for that last intake for me are:

hard-boiled egg (deviled eggs are yummy if not made with mayo)
    6-8 nuts
    1 tbsp peanut butter (satisfies the sweet craving)
    Kroger carbmaster yogurt
    turkey snack stick
    turkey jerky (just like saying it...)
    1 oz cheese (good cheese - not the cheapo 'cus if you're treating yourself, it should be good.:-)

Depending on where I am on fat intake for the day dictates which treat I give myself. All of these have the good fats instead of the bad fats at least. Sometimes I just gotta have the peanut butter, though. It's my weakness. :-)
  • upOwlNight
    Options
    Michelob Ultra , 95 Empty Useless Calories , but hey you'll sleep better

brilliant, this gets my vote
  • lily1242
    Options
    1 vodka with crystal kight
  • RAFValentina
    RAFValentina Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    How about just banking them?!
  • Gabriall
    Gabriall Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I get pre sliced cheese.. which is 100 cal's a slice, so usually have one of them
  • neva1216
    Options
    that's awesome!
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    Skinny Cow ice cream cup or a Skinny Cow ice cream bar.. every night before bed.

Skinny Cow rocks!!
  • davemckeever
    Options
    String cheese is good. On my carb days I go for a Vitatop. They are a good "dessert" that satisfies the sweet tooth and has exactly 100 Cals! Check them out.
  • dragynyss
    Options
    I forgot to mention the EAS Advantedge Carb Control Shakes. The chocolate is delicious and only 110 calories - all very low carbs. I usually have one with my morning coffee for breakfast. Can't start my day without one anymore, but I'm sure it would work at night too!