~bigger ladies

Options

Replies

• sld_6001
    sld_6001 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I am 5'6" and 23 years old. I started at 239 and lost 26 lbs on my own and 20 here on MFP. I am current 193lbs. My ultimate goal is 145, but I am pretty sure I would be happy around 160. As I have never been either of those weight I will have to wait and see til I get there.
    Feel free to add me. The more the merrier! Good luck on your journey!!
  • mynewbug
    mynewbug Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    :smile: Hi All! I'm turning 33 on the 17th of this month and I stand about 5'3" Currently I am 227. My goal is 135. :) Anyone in this boat feel free to add me as a friend! Right now I'm on day 8 of Jillian's 30 Day Shred and I am slowly modifying my eating habits. Christina
  • Jeterfan2
    Options
    i can always use more friends for support and always willing to help with encouragement , feel free to add me :-) lets kick some butts ladies!!
  • weight2go
    weight2go Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hi, Im 5'3" and now at 209. I started at 225. I am also 48 years old. My goal is 140. Add me if ya like. The more people we have to help us on this life road the better.
  • princessjes5
    princessjes5 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am a 25 yr old female and my starting weight is 252. I am down to 249 right now but just started 9 days ago! I am about 5'4 to 5'5. My goal would be about 180....I would love to get down to 130 but I want an attainable goal and then I will set new ones from there!
  • xmandadollx
    xmandadollx Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I am also 5'4" and currently weigh 213 pounds. At my heaviest in 2009, I weighed 290 pounds. This has been a long journey for me and I am committed to getting to 170 before the end of this year. I, too, would like to be 150 pounds. Feel free to add me for support. We can ALL do this!
  • FruityLoops
    FruityLoops Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I'm 35 and 5'7". Started at 291 lbs, down to around 271 lbs now, and my aim is to get to around 180 lbs (which is around a UK size 14 for me) :-)

Did it about 5 years ago, but managed to put it all back on again so it's a difficult 2nd attempt!! Anyways, still a very long way to go but getting more encouraged the more I lose!

Would be happy to be a MFP pal to anyone, I try to be supportive where I can cos we're all in the same boat!! Feel free to friend!!
  • MdmAcolyte
    MdmAcolyte Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Im 5'4", currently 245 lbs... I could always use more friends for encouragement too ;)
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and I topped out at 230 lbs. I've lost 13 lbs so far, taking me to 217 (the last 2 lbs were after I joined MFP). My goal is 180, but I may rethink that as I get closer to my goal.
    Feel free to add me - everyone can use support!
  • JNettie73
    JNettie73 Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2", started at 248 ish and am down to 225.4. I have a goal weight of 122 but honestly, I don't care what the number is as long as I am healthy. Meaning if my goal turns out to be higher than that I would be fine with it. Feel free to add me.

Also, if anyone is interested there is a wonderful thread for people who have 100 pounds or more to lose. Feel free to join us there. It is a fabulous group of people who are very supportive. You can find the link to the group on my page in topics I have posted in. Hope to see you there! :flowerforyou:
  • Jennicia
    Jennicia Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want! I'm 5'3" and want to be around 160 and see how I feel at that weight! I'm really down 12lbs, but MFP didnt recognize the 4 that i gained then lost.
  • livpops
    Options
    I'm 5'1, 220lbs, aiming for 125-135lbs. Always looking for new friends, please add me!
  • r_keller
    Options
    I'm 229lb, 23 years old, female, and 5'4". My goal weight is 150, but really I would be happy with 160 - 170.

I'm looking for women who are around my same weight, or have been around the same weight. I'm looking for friends I can relate to.

I started at 230, but am now down to about 205 - and I'm a little shorter (5'2") - but feel free to add me if you'd like :)
  • iwillsucceed155
    Options
    Hi ! I'm 55 years old 5'5" and my highest weight was 235:cry: . I now weigh 197 and my goal is a 30-35 pound loss. I lose weight rather slowly and have started consistently exercising (brisk walk) so I'm hoping to boost my weight lost. Good luck to all!
  • shymom1727
    Options
    Good morning well im 5'0 and started MFP a few days ago weighing 260 and i want to drop down to 170-180. Feel free to add me.
  • kathyc609
    kathyc609 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I started at 223 Current weight 169. Goal weight 140. Feel free to add me.
    17DD started nov 1st. Day 101
  • nolady2012
    Options
    I started at 245! AWFUL!!! It is not the heaviest I have been ever, but it is the heaviest I have been in while. CW is 237, was at 233. Started Boxing bootcamp, losing inches, gain weight. ARRRGGGHHH!!! GW 150. Let's do this ladies!
  • kaithenderson
    Options
    Hi,Im Kait and Im 22.I gave birth at 245 pounds right now im at 199!I gained over 60 pounds while I was pregnant.I'd like to be back to my prebaby size of 180-185.But Id be happy with 175.We can do this ladies!Feel free to add me!
  • mazp12
    mazp12 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm 5ft 2 and started off at 196lbs, so far lost 20lbs of those, please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Smithvalerie
    Smithvalerie Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Add me!! I am trying to get to 150lbs too. I just started about 4 weeks ago. Welcome aboard!