excercise to lose weight

Options
oops wrong topic ..sorry i'm mobile

I understand exercise is good for you and burns fat but I want to know can i lose weight without exercise? I'm a nursing student and barely have time to sleep let along exercise I know when I'm finished I can start working out again but for now I'm gaining weight and really need some tips to lose it I was thinking no carbs or low carbs unprocessed food 1200 calories anyone try something close to this please and thank you

Replies

• yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
    If you set your weight goal on MFP to lose .5-2 lbs. and eat the amount of calories it recommends, you will lose weight even without exercise.
  • smoochypearl
    Options
    thanks!
  • Trimere
    Trimere Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    It's not so much about how much you're eating, though it does factor in, but more about WHAT you're eating. All the weight I've lost so far is a result of a correction in diet from nutritionally devoid processed foods to nutrient rich whole foods. I'm only now starting to factor in exercise to continue my weight loss. While eating fewer calories will result in pounds being shed, consuming the correct calories make it seem effortless.
  • smoochypearl
    Options
    It's not so much about how much you're eating, though it does factor in, but more about WHAT you're eating. All the weight I've lost so far is a result of a correction in diet from nutritionally devoid processed foods to nutrient rich whole foods. I'm only now starting to factor in exercise to continue my weight loss. While eating fewer calories will result in pounds being shed, consuming the correct calories make it seem effortless.

thank you that makes a lot of sense as well