Random moments at the gym...

Options
So, a random guy handed me a note as I was entering and he was leaving the gym. It read: "I'd like to wear your boobs as a hat"...

I was thoroughly creeped out, but oddly flattered. :laugh: I have never seen the man before, but in all honesty I'm one of those people that don't make eye contact or look around too much. I look like a sweaty mess when I'm working out and in my mind I figure that if I cant see you then you can't see me.

So I'm wondering whether the man just did this as a random prank, or if he has been secretly admiring my fantastic lady lumps? Hahaha... I'm considering writing a note back and keeping it with me at the gym in case I notice my deranged admirer. Something like: "Thank you for noticing my magnificent mammary glands and expressing your wish to attire your head with their sheer awesomeness. This may be one of the strangest experiences of my life, so please refrain from initiating contact ever again."

What are your strangest or most random gym moments? Those times when you just stop and say WTF?
:drinker:

Replies

• MichelleKacz
    Options
    lol, how random but totally funny! I love you're response note, I recon if you see him give it to him! Can't say I've had any experiences like this at gym, but I've had a few WTF are you wearing moments? Not that I mean to judge, I'm just not used to seeing guys in hot pants or spandex (lol)
  • girlholiday
    Options
    I really don't like being acknowledged at the gym. I'm there to do my thing, and jam out. I feel really uncomfortable when men try talking to me. I've had too many creepers just planting themselves on the machine behind me, and not working out, just sitting, and would move machines when I moved.

I think your response was A+
  • girlholiday
    Options
    potential response!*