How are you feeling today?

Options
SammyPacks
SammyPacks Posts: 697 Member
TODAY WAS SO BLAHHH! Thank goodness I'm done with school for the week! Been having my own personal battle for the longest time, and I just feel it is taking over and getting the best of me.

Sometimes I think it is nice to just vent :) So go ahead and vent guys! How are you feeling today?

Replies

• iwisheyes
    Options
    I was feeling pretty down today. Pretty useless. Even though I realize that is not valid. What I do matters every day, but today it all just felt so insignificant...
  • jarrettd
    jarrettd Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    I'm on my 4th night of a 5 night rotation. I would make a good stand-in for a zombie movie.
  • sammydiva
    Options
    Horrible. I feel like throwing up. I've also messed up my diet this week completely, and I will probably gain back the 5lbs I lost before, and that makes me want to kill myself even more. And I'm hungry too. :sad:
  • getthisweightgone
    Options
    I'm feeling great, and not hounding myself for skipping out on the gym today. My body needs a break, but my next problem is reaching my goal of running a mile and a half without stopping.

Now here's my vent, I want to break down this wall preventing me to lose more weight. Time to push harder!
  • Redapplecandie
    Redapplecandie Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Its the middle of the night. I worked 9 hrs, slept for 2 and came back to work for 12 more. I can not wait to go home and die for 12 hours after my pillow takes me hostage.

So I guess I mean to say that I am tired.
  • LiviLou2011
    LiviLou2011 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Not great havent been to bed yet
  • wendyd18
    Options
    im feeling pretty good and looking forward to the weekend!
  • hels4397
    hels4397 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Today's my Friday so I'm stoked. Have my ZUMBA class tonight so thats awesome...

But at the current moment I'm so bored! Nothing to do at work...
  • Alma_Sana
    Alma_Sana Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    On top of the world the weekend is almost here :)
  • LauraLaine
    Options
    Getting over sickness so happy for that. Feeling blessed. Hope all have a pleasant evening :-) And if not then make tomorrow AwEsOmE :-D
  • Operation_Me
    Operation_Me Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    hyper, chatty
  • ElizabethKathrynJ
    Options
    Tired, weak, sore, sick. I've been down with a nasty virus for six days now. I do feel better today then I've felt in a while, though. :)
  • GetOnIT2012
    Options
    I feel a little squishy but that will soon change. LOL *positive vibes*
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    i have the flu... cant sleep, so i'm installing skyrim..