40 cal bread..

Options
Is it okay to have 2 of the 40 cal per silce bread for dinner? lately, thats all i crave for dinner:)

Replies

• nikki4ever
    nikki4ever Posts: 116
    Options
    Is it okay to have 2 of the 40 cal per silce bread for dinner? lately, thats all i crave for dinner:)
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options

get crazy
    have three
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options

get crazy
    have three

or maybe 4 :laugh: As long as you are getting your nutrition in through out the rest of the day then go on and crave some bread!
  • Sparksfly
    Sparksfly Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    If I am lazy for dinner during the week (which is normal for me :-) ) I make two grilled cheese sandwiches with health life bread (35 cals a piece), two pieces of fat free singles (30 cals a piece), and 6 pieces of turkey (60 cals)

Very filling dinner. Usually with a side of veggies or salad...

mmmmm
  • chunkabutt25
    chunkabutt25 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    mm i love bread! The grocery store here has a generic bread that in 2 slices only has 1 gram of fat and 100 calories. I love me some carbs so when Im hungry and running around i make bread balls lol, i take a slice, roll it in a ball and eat it, i swear it tastes better that way lol! :bigsmile:
  • angelinaz
    angelinaz Posts: 262
    Options
    Glad to see you all talkin about bread! I sometimes think I have to avoid it and then realize it is good for me. Think I will take a break and go make....a sandwich!
    (Filled with yummy avocado and veggies!!!!)

:heart:
  • chunkabutt25
    chunkabutt25 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Glad to see you all talkin about bread! I sometimes think I have to avoid it and then realize it is good for me. Think I will take a break and go make....a sandwich!
    (Filled with yummy avocado and veggies!!!!)

:heart:

yummy! good for u!
  • shababy
    shababy Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I think that it is fine as long it within your daily calories. I love Nature's Own honey wheat light. Yummy!
  • nikii14
    nikii14 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I just made a peanut butter and fluff on a slice of bread. I feel soooo much better!!:tongue:
  • singfree
    singfree Posts: 1,591 Member
    Options
    I agree...as long as you remain within your calories for the day, go for it! I like to make an egg sandwich with Egg Beaters and a little low fat shredded mozzerella for a light evening meal or before I do a heavy workout.