all the single ladies (and guys).....

Options

Replies

• MJR819
    MJR819 Posts: 28
    Options
    It's the most useless day out there. The concept of V-Day should be an everyday thing if you have someone in your life, not a once a year thing. Kinda gets under my skin when people get all giddy on that day and do things out of the ordinary... But hey, that's just my opinion.

With that being said, I'll grab my daughters a little something and then start having a beer or two since my birthday is the day after. :laugh:
  • KySny82
    KySny82 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm boycotting it...my parents have been trying to get me to put frilly heart decorations & cutesy bears around my apartment for a month now. I refuse to give in to their pressure, lol. I'll most likely do my normal routine, just like every other day, until one of my coworkers gets flowers & then I'll feel extremely jealous...NO, happy for them! haha ;) I'll survive...being in a relationship isn't always what it's cracked up to be anyway. :)
  • moosejuice16
    Options
    Just another day of the week for me. :/
  • iwannablean
    iwannablean Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hahahaha!
  • lcchrt
    lcchrt Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    The last time I received anything for valentines day was in sixth grade! My best friends boyfriend sent me a balloon and rose then she got mad at me and never spoke to me again.

Valentines day stinks.
  • whitetiger011680
    whitetiger011680 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    ignore it. It's just another day like any other but I will give my kids some Valentine candy and kisses :smooched:
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    not single but its still the worst holiday ever... unromantic men
  • poponastick302
    poponastick302 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Partner and I don't celebrate it. We always spoil each other! Ew, that sounds so corny.
    Although secretly, I'd love a bunch of roses!
  • Angela103098
    Options
    I have a date for Valentines day, it doesnt talk and takes batteries!
  • Princessbrene
    Princessbrene Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm going to have a great Valentine's Day! I have two Valentine's... my 5 year old niece Jenna, and my 3 year old niece Holly. We are going to go to Build a Bear, I'm going to fix fun food in the shape of hearts, we'll have brownies and probably do arts & crafts of some kind. I may order some fancy take-out for myself. Yup... it's going to be great! :o)
  • DS67ATX
    DS67ATX Posts: 289
    Options
    No plans here in Austin,its a work night so maybe watch a little television:(
  • dawnstrassburg
    Options
    I am engaged but I am working. So is my fiancee. We realize that if we take one day to show we care that we are doing something wrong every other day.
  • rachemn
    rachemn Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I know it bugs a lot of people, but I've never thought it was a big deal. I always get presents for my son and my parents...usually little things for my friends and employees too, but being single on Vday just isn't a big deal to me. When I am in a relationship though, I love to celebrate it! And I love when I get little surprises on Vday...flowers delivered at work, being my favorite!
  • Bridget28152723
    Bridget28152723 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Im married and we both never liked it, its over-rated! We love each everyday, our anniversary is special to me though , but I dont make a huge deal about it, Weve been together since we were 15 and were 31. My husband works every Vday anyway!
  • ffuunnnnyy__ggiirrll
    Options
    I seriously had the best Valentine's Day ever last year, that makes this year even harder because he's not in my life anymore.
  • munkeyfunk
    munkeyfunk Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    School, then homework, fml
  • DizzyLinds
    DizzyLinds Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Plans have changed so not sure at the mo...will probably involve the gym though!
  • csunderland2012
    Options
    lol
  • lulu1994
    lulu1994 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Going dancing! Too much fun and great exercise!
  • Asces
    Asces Posts: 182
    Options
    Let my kids enjoy the day because they are excited. But after they go to bed, I will probably read or watch a movie then go to bed.
    I need to remember that I am working on me inside and out so that when I do meet the right person, I am ready to have many special days with them for years to come.