Hi I am new here!

Options
Hi my name is Chasity and I am new here. I started August 2, 2008 at 298 lbs. I am currently at 230. I have done good up till now. I am just kind of stuck!

Replies

• chasitysartor27
    Options
    Hi my name is Chasity and I am new here. I started August 2, 2008 at 298 lbs. I am currently at 230. I have done good up till now. I am just kind of stuck!
  • angelinaz
    angelinaz Posts: 262
    Options
    Wow, you have done sooooo great! I think you will enjoy the posts here. There are many great ideas on how to get out of the stuck times we get in. I can't wait to see you in the 100's! You go girl!!!! It won't be long!

Tip of my day:smile: : Remember to drink at least a gallon of water a day. It helps weightloss!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • BxMom
    BxMom Posts: 363
    Options
    Awesome job, Welcome.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: