Looking for success stories from Turbo Fire

I've tried the JM 30 Day Shred several times, and I just can not get into it. I know many many people love the 30DS, but it's not for me. Over the weekend I bought the Turbo Fire dvds and have been following it faithfully all week. So far, so good! This is more my style. I have about 30 lbs that I want to lose and I am feeling very motivated and optimistic about it at the moment. Does anyone have any success stories or pictures from using Turbo Fire that they want to share? I find it very inspiring and motivational to hear about others successes.

I know similar threads already exist, I just want to put this out there again for anyone who wants to reply.

Replies

• DisneyMommy
    DisneyMommy Posts: 281 Member
    I love Turbo Fire! I started in April and lost 39 lbs by Nov. It's a great program and so much fun! I'm switching now to a Turbo Fire/Chalean Extreme hybrid so I can tone up but other than that, I have reached my goal and surpassed it thanks to TF. Hope you enjoy it and best of luck on your journey!
  • SuzanneRogers
    SuzanneRogers Posts: 250 Member
    If you look at my pictures I have before and after using Turbofire... Bikini ready..

Here is the pic. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/photos/view/579550
  • lkarinal
    lkarinal Posts: 107
    I love turbo fire, I'm on my 6th week now and lost 10 lbs - without following any crazy diet just cutting the portions and eating healthy. I just found out MFP so let's see how it helps by the time I reach the 12th week. I will post picz later.

GUESS WHAT... YOU'RE NOT TIRED!!
  • davitalynette
    davitalynette Posts: 117 Member
    This is my first week of doing Turbo Fire and I'm in day 4 of week one! I'm optimistic about this but not at as a work out on its own. I'll also be playing competitive sports (volleyball) 3 days a week and walking at least 3 miles a day.
  • SammyKatt
    SammyKatt Posts: 363 Member
    I just got the DVD's too! I haven't started yet (just had a tattoo re-done) But I cant wait to start!