My Journey is not your journey.

Options
2»

Replies

• Hj723
    Hj723 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    xoxoxoxoxo You're awesome! Thanks!!! I think you can also!
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your post! I have been trying to stay as up beat about my weight loss as I can.. but I am getting frustrated because I think I should be losing more weight than I am. I know that my body is doing the best it can with the tools I am giving it to help, and I always feel like I should be doing more. Thank you for the reality slap to the face. I shouldn't be judging my progress by those around me.

Keep at it, you can do it!
  • Chagama
    Chagama Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Well said! Thanks for taking the time to share something that can benefit all of us.
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this! It's so hard sometimes looking around you and seeing everyone in amazing shape and looking at yourself and feeling inadequate when there is absolutely no reason for it! I know I am in good shape and need fine tuning and it's difficult when the human mind naturally compares to other's bodies and successes! Thank you again for this motivational post :)

Not a problem, you've down AWESOME! I know when I first started I actually had a really hard time, it looked like everyone had lost this weight and I lost nothing. You know what helped me. (I'm going to call him out here) this guy named Krash999. The guy posted and motivated me and let me know I wasn't alone. Guy doesn't know it, but he kept me on the weight loss path, I was ready to jump ship then and there before I barely started.