Poll: What clothest are you looking forward to...

Options
What clothes (besides the normal) are you looking forward to wearing once you've reached your goal?

Me:
Jean Shorts
Cute shirt
Cowboy boots

I love that look!

Next
>

Replies

• wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options
    I want some actual cycling gear. I look like a total jerk riding a road bike with loose shorts and a nike dri-fit ;)
  • katzav
    katzav Posts: 67
    Options
    i just bought this light blue halter dress that's a size 6 (yikes). it's totally amazing and i can't even wait to wear it!
  • Butter13
    Butter13 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I would like to wear a bikini for once in my life, besides the one I had when I was 6!
    Also short short jeans shorts for me, too!
  • Ladytee1984
    Options
    Shorts and wedge heels. Owww!
  • rosaleigh510
    Options
    anything not bought in the plus size store :) lol
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    I am not a dressy person ever really, but I would like to go buy a dress but more casual, something you could dress up or dress down even just on a weekend. That or a skirt, not short like a mini but between the knee and thigh maybe? Something pretty and girly. Something I can wear in the spring with a cute shirt and cute shoes. Ya know, girly ... :blushing:

I have a pair of short khaki shorts in my closet (last worn in 2005-2006) that actually fit right now even though my goal weight is just a tad away. But I am looking forward to wearing these this summer. I don't know if they will be too big, not huge I imagine because right now they are just right, not too big not tight at all. I can't wait to put them on with a pretty tank-top (ANOTHER thing I am looking forward to wearing again) or a pretty tee and some cute sandals. I can't wait! :smile:
  • jordanN357
    jordanN357 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to wear a bikini and short shorts on holidays :)
  • cashmereL
    Options
    I cant wait to wear air force dress blues
  • amyhoss
    amyhoss Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    A shirt that fits tight around the waist! Also, ALL of my skinny clothes need to come out of the basement!
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    My Birthday Suit!!!
  • QueenJayJay
    QueenJayJay Posts: 1,139
    Options
    Anything in a thin material!
  • silhouettes
    silhouettes Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I'm dying to wear a pair of leather pants or a short leather skirt.
  • Lacole216
    Options
    2 piece bathing suit on my vacation :wink:
  • farmers_daughter
    farmers_daughter Posts: 1,632 Member
    Options
    Me:
    Jean Shorts
    Cute shirt
    Cowboy boots

I love that look!

Gonna have to second that, except, I'm gonna stick with jeans, with butt bling, and a rock a rodeo belt, and the shirt must be plaid. Top it off with a black Stetson.....

Mmmmm...... Watch the cowboys drool.....We'll rock it together girlfriend! We got this.
  • kaikoi47
    kaikoi47 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    :( honestly...anything affordable and cute. i feel like...everything i want to wear, i have to pay in the hundreds for individual pieces, while those smaller than me can pick up for about $30. i want to be able to wear a small dress and not worry about anything. to slip on a pair of jeans and not have to go up 3 sizes because my thighs or hips are too big or that the tags in one store are totally different than tags in a bother. i'm tired of being lied to buy tags in general. i want to be able to order something cute and mythological from offline and not have to special order because i'm ONE SIZE bigger than what they go up to. v.v
  • joshswifey2011
    joshswifey2011 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Tank tops and skinny jeans:heart:
  • a_robinson86
    a_robinson86 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    What clothes (besides the normal) are you looking forward to wearing once you've reached your goal?

Me:
    Jean Shorts
    Cute shirt
    Cowboy boots

I love that look!

Next
    >

Yep, me too! I also love that look, I can't wait till summer so I can wear shorts and a strappy top without feeling self concious!
  • datzme57
    datzme57 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Blue Jeans
    I bought a nice tartan jumper years ago that I swear I will wear again one day
    I have several dresses that are very appropriate for the office environment
    I would love to buy some clothes from Coldwater Creek
    Anything that isn't made of 100% polyester!!
  • serenity216
    serenity216 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Tank tops!
    A cute top that has been sitting in my closet for 2 years now with the tags still on!
    A leather jacket I have also collecting dust!
    Form fitting Tshirts
  • SaSSyhasCurls
    Options
    spaghetti straps, and booty shorts