Can you eat more if you have a longer day?

Options
I have a trip to florida coming up soon and I have to wake up at 4:30 in the morning and probably won't get to sleep until around 10ish. That leaves enought time for 2 breakfasts and an extra couple of snacks. Is this a bad thing?

Replies

• ocean26
    ocean26 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I have a trip to florida coming up soon and I have to wake up at 4:30 in the morning and probably won't get to sleep until around 10ish. That leaves enought time for 2 breakfasts and an extra couple of snacks. Is this a bad thing?
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    do it
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Spread your calories out over those hours and have a great time in FL!!:flowerforyou:
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    Go for it. Keep meals lighter and every 3-4 hours. Have fun....jealous :blushing:
  • July
    July Posts: 239
    Options
    Just don't go over the number of calories you would eat if you were maintaining your goal weight. That way, you may not lose any, but you won't gain it back.
  • charliesgold
    charliesgold Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Personally I don't track calories when I travel, traveling is stressful enough let alone having to count calories. I don't get ridiculous and keep a mental note of what's going in my mouth ie: I don't do fast food or excessive excesses lol but other than that, I'm on vacation so i'm not about to stress over it, but that's just what works for me.
  • fullofjoy720
    Options
    Personally I don't track calories when I travel, traveling is stressful enough let alone having to count calories. I don't get ridiculous and keep a mental note of what's going in my mouth ie: I don't do fast food or excessive excesses lol but other than that, I'm on vacation so i'm not about to stress over it, but that's just what works for me.