Feeling Courageous & Ready to Display It! (Pics)

Options

Replies

• littleworm23
    littleworm23 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Good for you for the courage to post the pics and the hard work to get such a great body! :)
  • kittycarson
    Options
    I think you are awesomerific (word of the day)!!!!!!!!
  • ErrataCorrige
    ErrataCorrige Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Rock it girl! You look terrific! Remember, every time you might think something negative about yourself, there is someone else out there who is thinking positive about you!
  • crw72209
    crw72209 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Good job! I'm working one a 2-piece swimsuit body myself! Love that suit though!
  • egam
    egam Posts: 127
    Options
    loving the suit and you look amazing in it! Good work!
  • xsmilexforxmex
    xsmilexforxmex Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    You look great! I would love to look that good in one of those suits!
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    You look greak! And thank you for the name of that style of suit, I want one but did not know what it was to even look for one lol
  • runbyme
    runbyme Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Good grief girl! You're as beautiful as you are courageous! Awesome job! You're absolutely inspiring!
  • arr0528
    arr0528 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Girl you look fantastic!!! Keep up the hard work and keep your head held high because you look great!!! I think that suit is super cute too!!!!
  • mummum2
    mummum2 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    You rock it girl! you know it, look at that beautiful smile! :flowerforyou:
  • KellyAFraley
    Options
    Girl you look good!! And that is a cute suit too!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    I am SUPER PROUD of you girlie!! What you have done and the changes that are in store for you!!! You have drive and will and you also know what you want!! I know this is a lot for you today because you have told me...But this is the first step to aiming for the goal and look you want and Rocking it all the way!! Keep up the good job babes! XOXO
  • ygrad2001
    Options
    I wish I looked that great in a swimming suit! KUDOS to you!!!! You rock!!
  • laylo31
    laylo31 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    NeshBeMe,

You look awesome in your swimsuit!!! You have no need to feel self conscious about yourself!! I am glad that you got up enough courage to post what you posted and to let us know how you feel. Seriously, you are an awesome looking lady and I'm not just saying that!!! That's a nice swinsuit, but you make the swimsuit!!! Keep looking Fabulous!!
  • lemonadem
    lemonadem Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Rock it girl! You look terrific! Remember, every time you might think something negative about yourself, there is someone else out there who is thinking positive about you!

^ This is a really cute thing to say!

I think you look great! Way to rock one of the sexiest things a person can have- CONFIDENCE!
  • sweetendeavor
    sweetendeavor Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    wow! you look great! how inspiring!
  • cpiton
    cpiton Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I am totally inspired by you. You look great! And that suit is soooo cute! :smile:
  • r3d13
    r3d13 Posts: 139
    Options
    You look great. I love the suit but your confidence even more.
  • angelgutierrez
    Options
    You look beautiful,thanks for sharing the pics
  • HelloRevvie
    Options
    You look amazing! I've never been able to pull off a monokini! You look great!