My Boyfriend's Success!

Options
I've mentioned a couple times on these forums that my boyfriend, Josh, has been doing the logging right along with me. As a weird coincidence we both had the same start and goal weight: 162lbs start and 145lbs goal (hehe I'm a few inches taller than he is).

I hit my goal a few days ago (yay!) and today my boyfriend hit his. :bigsmile:
joshweightloss002.jpg

joshweightloss001.jpg

I am so proud of him and happy that he chose to do this with me. :love:

He's lost over 3 inches off his waist and 17lbs since February 12th! His pants are falling off of him!

:flowerforyou: Congrats, hun! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• FitnessGeek
    FitnessGeek Posts: 487
    Options
    I've mentioned a couple times on these forums that my boyfriend, Josh, has been doing the logging right along with me. As a weird coincidence we both had the same start and goal weight: 162lbs start and 145lbs goal (hehe I'm a few inches taller than he is).

I hit my goal a few days ago (yay!) and today my boyfriend hit his. :bigsmile:
    joshweightloss002.jpg

joshweightloss001.jpg

I am so proud of him and happy that he chose to do this with me. :love:

He's lost over 3 inches off his waist and 17lbs since February 12th! His pants are falling off of him!

:flowerforyou: Congrats, hun! :flowerforyou:
  • xbonbonx
    xbonbonx Posts: 170
    Options
    congratulations to both of you! :smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you both. :flowerforyou:
  • emmab3ar
    emmab3ar Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration!!! Congrats:drinker:
  • angelinaz
    angelinaz Posts: 262
    Options
    Congrats to you and Josh! The photos are an inspiration! That belt thing really shows the difference!
    Thanks for the post! :smile:
  • destiny_206
    destiny_206 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Congrats to both of you, looks like he needs some new pants.
  • mfpme
    mfpme Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: congrats to your bf!!
  • daisylou
    daisylou Posts: 118
    Options
    great job! Now go buy some new clothes!:)
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Good for the 2 of you. My hubby did the same thing. (dang him for dropping 30 lbs just like that!) When I went shopping yesterday, I had to pick him up some new work pants. His other pants are way too big for him! He looked hot this morning going to work! woohoo
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!