Sports Bra Size

Options
amunet07
amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
I decided I needed to get more than my pitiful white sports bra that I bought ages ago... I'm not sure about the sizes I am a 36c (oops I meant D) should I have bought a medium sports bra (s) at Old Navy???

Large??

Do they take them back?? :huh:

Replies

• amunet07
    Options
    I decided I needed to get more than my pitiful white sports bra that I bought ages ago... I'm not sure about the sizes I am a 36c (oops I meant D) should I have bought a medium sports bra (s) at Old Navy???

Large??

Do they take them back?? :huh:
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    I find that sizes tend to run bigger at Old Navy than most places. If you still have the tags and the receipt they should take it back.
  • bonniejo
    bonniejo Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I'm a 32-34 C and I got my bras from Victoria Secret, they're medium. Hope that helps!
  • ThatDollSally
    ThatDollSally Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I really like the Lilyette ones with the underwires. They may not be as attractive as the standard sports bra (read: Granny bras), but you barely move in them, which is great when you have large breasts. Before I got the bras I use now, I would have to stop running because I would start to hurt. Now the only reason I have to stop running is because I'm tired.
  • lacieinthesky
    lacieinthesky Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I just found the Danskin High Active sports bras at Walmart for like $7 and they come in regular bra sizes (ie 36 C) so you know exactly what to get and they're awesome and very supportive :)
  • TexasAngelBeth
    TexasAngelBeth Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I like the Champion MCR bras rather ugly and as someone said before granny looking but very supportive and little to no movement and I am a 36D
  • amunet07
    Options
    I like the Champion MCR bras rather ugly and as someone said before granny looking but very supportive and little to no movement and I am a 36D

Are they size mediums or size small
  • TexasAngelBeth
    TexasAngelBeth Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    They are actually real bra sizes.... I just bought 4 before my deployment so kind of pricey but I love them... they have some that zip in the front also which I think I am going to try.
    Sorry had to edit if you want I can send you the model number off the bras that I have here with me