How about those Carolina Tarheels!!!

Options
ohthatbambi
ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
Don't know if anyone out there loves college hoops like I do, but have to give a shout out to my boys...who played an awesome championship game last night.

I wish I had the drive and focus on my exercise/diet that Tyler Hansbrough has for basketball...I would have met my goal a LONG time ago!!!

Great job Tarheels! What a great group of young men to watch play ball!!!

Replies

• ohthatbambi
    Options
    Don't know if anyone out there loves college hoops like I do, but have to give a shout out to my boys...who played an awesome championship game last night.

I wish I had the drive and focus on my exercise/diet that Tyler Hansbrough has for basketball...I would have met my goal a LONG time ago!!!

Great job Tarheels! What a great group of young men to watch play ball!!!
  • HealthierMamasita
    HealthierMamasita Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    My husband is right there with you girl!
  • amccarville
    amccarville Posts: 185
    Options
    we totally agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are awesome!!! UNC UNC UNC!!!!!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Way to go Heels!!!
  • mcelledge
    mcelledge Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you. been a Tarheel fan since the 60's ( I was just a babe). Great program! Thanks Roy for keeping our young men lookign and acting like young men
  • naugustyniak
    naugustyniak Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I never was a big basketball fan (especially NBA) until I went down to UNC to visit (we were in North Carolina for another reason and my niece LOVES UNC and wanted to see the campus). WOW what a beautiful place. I started watching them just this year and I think I am hooked. I kinda did the same thing a few years ago with the Indy Colts (I grew up in Indy). It was an exciting game even though they trampled them :bigsmile:
  • 12by311
    12by311 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    My alma mater is Virginia Tech, but I've been a Heels fan for forever. I remember getting my first jersey when I was about 11. Still have it and wear it. :smile:
  • ohthatbambi
    Options
    I'm right there with you. been a Tarheel fan since the 60's ( I was just a babe). Great program! Thanks Roy for keeping our young men lookign and acting like young men

Roy is my hero:love: