Need some ideas......

Options
I need some help with some healthy recipes .......... I usually make my meals at the beginning of the week..... Lately I make spaghetti or chicken and rice.... all whole wheat pastas..... lots of fiber and salads...... I am getting a little sick of theses meals and I am soooo sick of salads that when I eat one I want to throw up because I eat one everyday for like the past month ........... I was just wondering if anyone had an recipes that will keep for almost a week or can at least prepare and doesnt take long to cook...... lol another other healthy pastas lol I know people try to cut the carbs out but I figure it is whole wheat it is all good :P Anyways if anyone has any ideas that would be great

Replies

• ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    SkinnyTaste.com is a good resource

Try stir fry, or chili, both can be made relatively low cal. Also you can make filling sides and then have a tastier main course, just less of it.
  • Jen0387
    Options
    lol I hate chili :( well I like the sauce but I hate like everything that is put in it hahaha i can be a pretty picky eater
  • Jen0387
    Options
    thanks for the website lol it looks pretty good better than any of the ones I found so far