Hey there...I'm new and need support :)

Options
My name is Adriana. I'm a wife and a SAHM of 3. This really isn't the first time iv'e tried the site but it's the first time i'm gonna actually do it...lol...I have been on EVERY SINGLE DIET out there. I hate diets, and that's why I refuse to diet anymore. My goal is to change my lifestyle for the better and in doing so change the health of my kids as well :)) I'm really excited about this. Can't wait to meet new friends with the same goals.

Replies

• manders2
    Options
    This is a great way to reach your health goals. WELCOME! I am SAHM of 4 so I totally understand that part of your life. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • Msshay86
    Options
    I just joined a few days ago, and am looking for more friends as well. You can add me, thanks.
  • abnerner
    abnerner Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Add me if you'd like! We can all do this together!
  • thinbluebird
    thinbluebird Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi there. Today is my 7th day so far. I weigh myself tomorrow and I feel pretty good. I'm here to support you!!! You can add me as a friend if you like.
  • Jesuslover59
    Options
    You have found the answer on here; no diet, just keep a food/exercise diary. People encourage and support you! I have lost 12 pounds even though it has taken 50 days, this is huge for me! YOU CAN DO IT! I AM HERE 4 U!
  • rosewagner88
    Options
    This site is great! I lost 12 pounds and my fiance lost 20. We've been doing it since around November. Good luck!
  • AceyFaceX
    Options
    Hello! Welcome! Feel free to add me! (:
  • DizzieLizzie779
    Options
    Hey there! Feel free to add me, I can use all the support I can get as well!!
  • gawfer69
    Options
    I can tell you from my mere 6 weeks of experience, the first two weeks were the hardest, they will go by fast however...After the eating habits change from processed crap into better fruits vegetables, and lean proteins, I started to lose the cravings for the crap. I used to eat a Snickers bar a day at a minimum, but now I have had a few fun size bars in the last month and don't really crave them anymore...The fitness is the best part, I will workout a bit extra if I want to have a "good" meal with pasta etc. But I really want chicken, fish, pork and beef as the main course now, more often...Try to make it fun, and log it all!
  • jennh726
    jennh726 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am new to this site and def need support myself. gained over 30 pounds this year!! yuck! Feel free to add me!!
  • comiclady24
    Options
    They there! Welcome. I agree with you diets don't work. I hate em. This site is a great tool to use, I've been on and off it myself but I've lost 9 pounds since I started, and that's more than I would have lost if I never joined, so that's good. All the best to you on your weight loss journey! :flowerforyou:
  • vandana123
    vandana123 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    u can add me as a friend i am in sameboat:happy:
  • MamaWannaRun
    MamaWannaRun Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm a work at home mom of 5. Welcome!
    Hit me up any time you need. One of my biggest challenges is doing for my kiddos and for myself.. dinners are a pain and getting in workout time is HARD! But you can do it and if you need help, feel free to friend me and I'll do my best!
  • Corina72
    Options
    Hi! I have 2 kiddos and trying to teach them healthy lifestyle. I started a month ago. I have been dieting all my life, cannot stand the word diet anymore. Add me too!
  • Smithvalerie
    Smithvalerie Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I am new too...well, 4 weeks onboard myself. Please add me. I am very supportive. We are all in this together!!:wink:
  • Maddog5150
    Options
    Add my wife!!! geenabug
  • geenabug
    geenabug Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'll glady support you. It's been 35 days and I'm down 25lbs. I'm not sure how I did it but determination has definitely been a factor. I work in an office and just drank Pepsi all day and ate snacks from vending machine. I think I had gained 70lbs in the last 7 years. Yikes. I feel like I get on my soapbox a lot but I am so excited and I don't miss the bad stuff too often. I totally agree with gawfer69... the first couple weeks are the hardest. They say you have to do something 21 times in a row to make it a habit. Let's work together!!
  • LadyBugLex17
    LadyBugLex17 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'm new too! add me :)
  • taywee
    taywee Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can add me too if you like as I am new this time about 4 weeks ago.
  • kriggs1976
    Options
    My name is Adriana. I'm a wife and a SAHM of 3. This really isn't the first time iv'e tried the site but it's the first time i'm gonna actually do it...lol...I have been on EVERY SINGLE DIET out there. I hate diets, and that's why I refuse to diet anymore. My goal is to change my lifestyle for the better and in doing so change the health of my kids as well :)) I'm really excited about this. Can't wait to meet new friends with the same goals.

I am sending you an invite right now, I enjoy working together and sharing what is working for people and what does not. I have alot to lose, but I want to lose slow. I am changing eating habits and walking everyday right now. But I am excited to add more changes, for the better of course.