Activia yogurt

Options
Anyone else here that has lots of digestive issues and have tried Activia and it has helped them?? I'd like to hear your story. My stomach has all kinds of issues and am wondering if this could really help. I tried just taking a probiotic pill for about 6 months and couldn't really tell a difference at all, but I have heard this yougurt has a different kind of probiotic in it just for stomach problems. Anxious to hear if it has or hasn't helped anyone here...

Replies

• lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    When I can choke it down, it really helps. I get the same results taking probiotic powder too. It's got more cultures than a lot of yogurts, so that's good. It made a huge difference in my ability to eat milk products too. If you like yogurt, eating it couldn't hurt!
  • sweetnlow30
    sweetnlow30 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I guess everyone is different. Activia really upsets my stomach and I feel sick and bloated. I gave it a full two weeks but I had to give up eating it. I am not sure why it effected me like that. I find that vitamins with probiotics do the same thing to me :ohwell:
  • Hairhacker
    Hairhacker Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    anyone else?