So Frustrated!!

Options
I have not been able to workout for over a week now due to an awful case of plantar fasciitis! My feet are starting to feel better but are still not ready for the workouts that I am wanting to do.
Has anyone had this condition? If so, how did you treat it? Anything besides stretching and icing? How long did it last?
Any feedback would be helpful as I am soo ready to get back into my routine! Thanks.

Replies

• jaymee85
    jaymee85 Posts: 20
    Options
    I have not been able to workout for over a week now due to an awful case of plantar fasciitis! My feet are starting to feel better but are still not ready for the workouts that I am wanting to do.
    Has anyone had this condition? If so, how did you treat it? Anything besides stretching and icing? How long did it last?
    Any feedback would be helpful as I am soo ready to get back into my routine! Thanks.
  • adopt4
    adopt4 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    My hubby has it - he was a mailman, walked 11 miles a day for years (walking route).. ripped it on both feet so he has that now. The only thing is complete rest to let it heal, but it's not something that will ever completely go away, it will flare up now and then.

You can use the bike, or should be able to, just no walking or weight bearing on it. It can take a really long time to heal, so I would look into exercises you can do in the meantime.