This part of my life I have to do on my own

Options
So this week has been a great kick off to starting eating healthy again and getting some cardio in.... I use to always think my boyfriend had to work out with me... or he had to eat healthy with me. I would get angry if he wouldn't... well I realized his working out and not eating healthy is not my problem and saying him bringing home fast food is nothing but an excuse for eating unhealthy. In the end it is not going to be him who loses the 90 pounds I want off... it will be me... my weight... my responsibilty!

I always had an excuse... in life there will always be an excuse for anything and everything...

Replies

• AndiPandi687
    Options
    you can do it! this is why i do all the grocery shopping! no healthy foods are going to find a home in my house! well, except for some not so healthy snacks and foods for my daughter, but she is learning to eat better! if unhealthy foods are in my house chances are i will break down and eat them! though, there is nothing wrong with having a taste here and there in moderation
  • deluda
    deluda Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I've always dieted by myself. I didn't matter if I was married or divorced. I make the foods I can eat. My husband eats them with me only in larger portions. I accommodate no one but myself. It may sound harsh, but I am responsible for my own health. By me eating healthier so is he and actually, he is thankful for that.